2k+ 🥳🥳SPECIAL🥳🥳

Ion even know what I wanna do on this special but like oh well 🤷‍♀️ I unpublished Lies and Cries so I can focus on Sweet, Sweet, Flowers first.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Smack!

"HEY! DON'T YOU DARE SMACK MY BROTHER YOU LOWLIFE!"

"Y/n-nee! Please stop! There's no need for that!"

"Zen! She literally took all our money and had us in debt! You don't need to be nice to every woman you know?! This piece of crap right here broke your darn heart!" Y/n yelled as she saw the tax collector nearing. "Crap! Zenitsu! Hop on my back!"

"Not so fast!"

"Hold on! I'll take them!" A gruff voice said behind them.

"Huh?" The duo said in unison, clearly confused.
.
.
.
.

"Become a demon slayer."

"Wait, wait, WhAt?" Zenitsu's voiced cracked.

"C'mon Zenitsu, you're the one with great hearing. How come you have to ask again?"

"nO! You don't understand nee-san! I am a coward! I can't even defend myself against a girl and now demons?! EVEN WORSE!" Zenitsu argued against them.

"C'mon! Who knows, you might meet a girl one day!" Y/n smiled at him softly, "Now, don't leave me in the dark side! Help me regain humanity!"
.
.
.

Zenitsu PoV

My eyes sparked as my sister said those words. My sister was the only one who accepted me as a normal human. Despite my cowardness and selfishness, she was the only one who truly loved me, and I'm grateful for a sister like her.

"Fine! Don't expect me to be great, though." I huffed as I turned away from the both of them.

"Let's go! Gi-chan is over there." Jigoro choked on his own spit.

"Who- who are you calling Grandpa?" Jigoro coughed out.

"You, who else?" Y/n and I both said completely in snyc. Jigoro deadpanned.
.
.
.
.

Y/n and I kept training and training. There were times I tried to drag Y/n while she was asleep so we could be free from Gi-chan's trainings, but my plans would never work. There was this one-time Y/n-nee and I got struck by lightning, how you ask? Well I had enough of Gi-chan's training and climbed a tree. I wouldn't come down so Y/n-nee climb up after me, then well... that's how we got this yellowish hair
.
.
.
.
.
.
Time skip
.
.
.
.
.
.

Gasping at every slash, the duo got separated, and both were fighting left and right.

"Y/N, I AM SUPRISED YOU ARE KEEPING UP!" The flame pillar shouted.

"WHAT... CAN I.. SAY! I'VE ALWAYS BEEN FAST AND AGILE!" Y/n shouted back as she kept trying to land hits at the upper demon.

"LOOK LADY, JUST PLEASE STAY OUT OF THIS!" The demon spoke as he tried to only land a hit at the flame pillar.

"I APPRECIATE YOUR HOSPITALITY, BUT! I NEED TO HELP HIM!" Y/n shouted and continued to attack him. The fighting duo kept slashing and deflecting while suddenly Y/n noticed the Pillar's arm was about to be cut off. "RENGOKU-SAN! WATCH OUT!" Before the pillar could even react his arm got cut off, Y/n's eyes widened,  "No! Get away from him!" The Pillar and the demon continued fighting back-to-back until, yet again, Y/n noticed that the uppermoon demon was aiming for the Pillar's abdomen. "NO! NOT AGAIN!"
Y/n quickly went to aid Rengoku.
.
.
.
.
.

Splat!

.
.
.
.
.

"Nee-san?"...

"Crap! This wasn't supposed to happen.. I am sorry for the lady."

"YOU BAS- YOU KILLED MY SISTER! I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU NEVER, NEVER!"

"Look! It wasn't my intention now I gotta go." Tanjiro and Zenitsu started to chase him, Zenitsu being faster than Tanjiro as he was not that injured.

"Rengoku-san.. I'm sorry for not pushing you away.." Blood was dripping down Y/n's mouth.

"You did great, if I had met you sooner I would've made you my tsugoku." Rengoku smiled softly at the girl blood also dripping from his mouth. Tanjiro and Zenitsu came back with tears in their eyes as Inosuke slowly came towards them.

"Onee-san! I'm sorry I passed out! I'm sorry I couldn't protect you! Please hang on! Nee-san!" Zenitsu sobbed as he dropped down infront of Y/n.

Y/n cupped Zenitsu's cheeks as she kissed his forehead. "It's ok, Zenitsu, I knew you tried your best..." Y/n coughed violently as she pit her forehead with his. "Remember.. - ---- ------ ---- --- --? -- ------- ---- ----- -- ----- ---, --- ---- -- ----- ------- ---- ------ --- ------ --------- -- --------- ------, you got that?" Zenitsu sobbed more as all of them shared a hugged until the two heroes fell into their deep slumber.
.
.
.
Third Person PoV

"It's been a few couple of months now nee-san! I decided to try and be more brave, with an exception of course." Zenitsu smiled as he put fresh flowers on Y/n's grave. "We have a mission today.. and apparently it's in entertainment district! I know you would slap me and stuff but I just can't help it, there's too many beautiful girls there!" Zenitsu cupped both of his cheeks together while blushing furiously, "Of course, no one is more beautiful than you and Nezuko." Zenitsu huffed.

"ZENITSU! TIME TO GO!"

"Well! Time to go Y/n-nee! I'll always remember those words.." Zenitsu smiled sadly at the grave, "I love you Nee-san, wish me luck." Zenitsu then ran off to his little group. "Tanjiroooo, wait for meee!"
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Remember I will always love you, ok? If someone ever tries to bully you, ask them if their sibling ever fought and almost defeated an uppermoon before, you got that?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Double update 👌 I hope you guys like this special chapter! Anyways here's some tissue if you need some 🧣 use a scarf as a tissue 🥰

Sincerely-

Author