Chapter four

Is it bad that my best friend knows where my other best friend lives... the only reason my friend knows where my other friend lives was because they hacked into the school system.... so, ummmmm, any questions?

I might make this long I might not but hey a chapter published is better than a chapter not published 🤷‍♀️
.
.
.
.
.

??? PoV

𝘊𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩.... 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱...𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦

My throat was burning badly, my ears were ringing, everything happened fast... is this it? Is this where I die? Is this wer-

"Let go of that young man right now..." 𝘢 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦... 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘮𝘦...

"What makes you think I'll let him go? He's weak, just leave me, and you won't get hurt" The sludge was giving the gentle voice a taunting look. I may not see it, but I can feel it.
I was still trying to get the sludge off of me when a sudden miracle happened.

I got the liquid off my mouth as soon as I did, I shouted for help, though my voice was hurting. "P-please! H- he-" My message was immediately cut off as the sludge began to aggressively take over my whole body. My vision was soon getting blurry that I almost didn't hear the footsteps behind us.

"I suggest you let go of the schoolboy... Lady Tamayo isn't gonna go too gentle on you. Well, then again, she would still punish you for attacking a boy" 𝘈𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦? 𝘓𝘢𝘥𝘺..𝘛𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘰?.....𝘓𝘈𝘋𝘠 𝘛𝘈𝘔𝘈𝘠𝘖?!?!?!??!

Rising of Marigold

Then, all of a sudden, the sludge started screaming and backing away, and while doing so, he kept saying 'Stop' or 'No'

But that's all I heard, my ears were ringing badly and my mouth was dry. I couldn't think properly 'till I regained my breath...

"Lady Tama-" Before I could even finish my sentence, I started coughing violently that it might make you think that I might start coughing up blood.

"There, there child... here.. have some water" A bottle touched my lips as I drank the refreshing liquid.
.
.
.
.
.
No one's PoV:

All might hear shouts near him. He quickly went there and was actually quite surprised to see the sludge villain pass out in front of a familiar young man.

"Oh good, you're here, well Lady Tamayo saved you the trouble All might so chop, chop, get your ass to work old man"

"Ummm- yes, of course?"

After all of that was done, the young man, now known as Midoriya Izuku, or as Yushiro would like to call him '𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑡' Y/n really didn't mind as long as Izuku didn't mind.

Suddenly Midoriya started panicking and kept saying 'where's my notebook' when he found it he scream 'he already signed it!' Then he looked at Y/n.

"Lady Tamayo! May I please have your autograph! PLEASE!!!"

"Oh my, yes of course dear, come here"

While Y/n was signing Midoriya's note book Yushiro was glaring at the poor child angrily

'How dare he come close to Lady Tamayo'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yushiro and Y/n were outside the tunnel. All Might was getting ready to leave and bring the villain to the police station, then Y/n remember about the incident that happened with All Might, All Might told Y/n about because apparently Y/n was one of the people All Might really trusts, and he knew that Y/n would never reveal the secret. While Y/n was thinking deeply she was suddenly cut off by the gush of wind and screaming, when she turned around, she saw that the boy was gone.