Chapter Twenty

Recap on last chapter
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Lady Tamayo.. another one.. 6 has infiltrated the building.. may I have permission? Over and out.."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n pov

'6..? Why now? Is he working with the villain here..?'

"Thirteen! I understand you can handle this! I will be aiding Shota in and out of battles, I shall be aiding you from time to time also! May the best luck goes to us." I quickly ran towards Aizawa as some villains started coming towards my way.

"Foolish!"

"Floral Eclipse! Rose!" Blood spurted out from my neck, and my forearms as the scent quickly filled the villains nose as they dropped down like bugs. A large splash was heard from the right to me as I quickly glanced and battled with the villains again. 'May the best of luck go to you.. Midoriya.'

"Shota! Above you!" I jumped off my place as I kicked the villain ambushing Shota.

"Thank you! Some of the kids still have villains on their tail!"

"I'll grant my presence! I'll be here in 5 minutes!" I quickly ran towards the emitting flowers that my senses told me to go.

.
.
.
.
.

"Divid and conquer, huh..? Forgive me for saying so, but.. it's hard to see you guys as any more than thugs with quirks you can't even handle."

"Bas-!! The second he warped here.. is he really just a kid? Ow, ow ow..."

"Todoroki! I see you've quite handled it.."

"Lady Tamayo.." I smiled softly at him as I reached my hand out..

"Come this way, child.. and I'll keep you safe from here on out.." Todoroki's eyes slightly widened as he went towards me, 'he truly is just like Toya.. if he were a hero..'
.
.
.
.
.
.

Third person

Todoroki quickly told Y/n that he'll be ok, with much convincing, really. Y/n quickly went back to Shota as quickly as she could, knocking out a couple of villains on the way
.
.
.
.

With one of the three idiots (actually two... one.. one bi maybe les, one smarty, and one idiot)

"A sheet?"

"Trying to protect yourselves?"

"A 100 millimeter thick insulatuon sheet. Now, Kaminari."

"Gotcha. Y'see, I'm actually.." Kaminari lifted up both of his hands as electricity started erupting. "Super strong!!" The electricity gathered as it spreads wide through all the villains.

"GYAHHHH!!"

"Now, then.. I'm worried about the others... let's hurry up and regroup."

"You're, uh, having a wardrobe malfunction.."

"I can make more clothes."

'Da-! She's stacked..' Jiro thought as she blushed furiously.

"WoOo- HoOooO.." Kaminari stood still, his brain fried like a chicken.

Going unnoticed.. a hand suddenly raised from its hole.
.
.
.
.

Third Person

Y/n stared with dullen eyes.. looking at the scene..

"Shota.." There at the scene Shota's elbow decayed. Two villains suddenly tried attacking him as Y/n quickly threw the daggers at their veined neck, canceling put their quirks and dropping to the ground.

"..Lady Tamayo.. floral hero.. the hero who saved humanity from extinction.. making two villains drop down like bugs to try and save her companion.. cool.. so, so cool.. by the way, Hero.. I'm not the boss here..." An inhumane flock then appeared beside Shota.

"SHOTA! NO! GET AWAY YOU VERMIN!"

Splat

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Interesting.. very interesting.. Y/n."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sorry for posting so late. School has been a pain in the butt. In a few days or so, updates will be less as I am having to stay after school so I'm sorry🥲

Sincerely-

Author