Chapter Fourteen

Recap on last chapter
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Lady Y/n, it's almost time to go." Yushiro interrupted.

"I see, well... it was a pleasure seeing you, Ubuyashiki. I hope you'll be safe in your endeavors.."

The duo quickly disappeared from the mansion as Oyakata looked in the sky.

"I hope so too..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Short Chapter)

Y/n was walking by herself (much to Yushiro's dismay) as she was watering the flowers that Nezu allowed her to plant when she heard a student cry. She started walking towards the noise as she soon saw who the crying person was. Bakugo Katsuki

"Eh? Bakugo, why must you be crying?"

"Shut up! I'm not!" Bakugo scooted away so he couldn't look at the woman beside him. "Why are you even here?! This wasn't supposed to be occupied with anyone!"

"Well, Nezu allowed me to own this part of the school, I only wanted a small flower bed, but this is well appreciated as well."
Y/n sat down beside him.

"Go away!" He shouted, finally looking at the woman in front of him. He soon grew wary as Y/n smiled softly and went towards him, "What are you-" he was baffled as Y/n engulfed him in a hug.

"I know you'll be mad at me, but... it's not healthy bottling things up, dear. Just let it all out, let the bothers fly away and melt into comfort." Bakugo widened his eyes as he slightly hesitated to hug her back, and when he finally did, he could feel a warm comfort running through his body and tighten his arms around Y/n for more comfort. "There, there, whenever you feel anything at all, if you want, you can come back here again after school, I'll always be here, Yushiro sometimes might be here also." (I know it's out of character for Bakugo, but I feel like this kinda suits him cause mostly he would hide his feelings, which is proven a lot of times in the show and manga, plus character development)

Bakugo soon went home after the therapy session with Y/n. He was a bit drained, but definitely way more better than he was before.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Welcome home, Lady Y/n. How was your walk?"

"It was quite wonderful."

"That's good." Yushiro beamed as sparkles began to start an aroma around him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I know it's really, really short, but I wanted to update, but at the same time, I was lazy, so I just decided to update.

Sincerely-

Author