Chapter Twenty-Four

Recap on last chapter

"I will Tamayo-sama." Yushiro reached for Y/n's hand as he softly pecked the back of her hands.

Yushiro and Shigaraki lept for each other as suddenly dust waved through the area, revealing the one and only All Might.

"Fear not, I am here."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'Thoughts'

"Speaking"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I had a bad feeling... so I cut my talk with the principal short and came right away."

Some students had tears welling up in their eyes, some even crying tears of joy as they had seen and heard All Might.

"Then I ran into Ida on the way... He told me the gist of what's going on here."

'And it made my blood boil...!! You kids must've been so scared.. And my colleagues... Did their best...!! However..! That's exactly why I have to stand tall now and declare..'

Y/n looks at All Might as she presses her lips in a thin line. Yushiro was already standing beside her as she held Aizawa's body close to her, wanting to protect him as much as she could.

"Fear not. I am here!" All Might didn't have his usual 'heroic smile' on his face. In fact, All Might was seething in anger, his jaw were clenched tightly as he grits his teeth.

"I've been waiting, hero. You're worthless trash."
Shigaraki said as he faces towards All Might.

'All Might!! He's not smiling...!!' Izuku was a bit stunned by how All Might was acting as he looks at All Might with a tinge of fear.

"That's...!! I've never seen him in person before...!! What a presence.."

"No backing down, you idiot. We're here to kill him."

The other villains talks amongst themselves as some cowered from All Might's mere presence.

All Might jumped in the air as he seemed to disappear from their sight. Just a second later, some villains start to drop one by one as All Might ended up in front of Y/n.

"I'm sorry, Y/n... Aizawa..." All Might crouches down to Y/n and Aizawa, Aizawa's head still on Y/n's lap.

"It isn't your fault, Yagi.. so stop saying sorry, though I accept your apology." Y/n looks at All Might sternly but her face still held some gentleness in it.

Yushiro scoots over to get closer to Y/n as he gave All Might a weird look.

"Thank you.. Y/n.." All Might turns around to face the nomu. He dashes quickly towards the three students in the water as he places them beside Y/n.

Y/n quickly takes action as she spoke to the students sternly.

"Everyone, to the entrance right away. Do take Aizawa with you for he is unconscious. Please hurry, dear."

'All Might.. Lady Tamayo...!!' Izuku sees All Might tremble for a bit as Izuku clenches his fists.

"Aahhh.. no good... I'm sorry...! Father..." Shigaraki wobbles towards the hand as he picks it up and puts it back in his face.

"Throwing punches to save people...Ha ha ha. That's our State-Sponsored violence.. You're fast.. too fast to keep up with.. but not as fast as expected. Could it really be true..?" Shigaraki stares at All Might with amusement through the gap of his "father's" fingers as his eyes narrowed at him.

"It's no use, All Might!! That brain villain!! One for- I mean, my attack wasn't strong enough to break my own arm, but.. he didn't even flinch!! Up against that, you..."

"Midoriya, kid. Fear not!" All Might gives Izuku his signature smile as he gives him a peace sign.

All Might began to dash towards Shigaraki.

"Carolina..."

"Nomu."

"SMASH!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I FINALLY HAVE THE SPARK TO CONTINUE THIS BOOK! YOU NEW READERS AND OLD ONES HAS STOLEN MY HEART AND LITERALLY MADE ME WANNA CONTINUE THIS BOOK!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL THAT YOU DID FOR ME!

I AM OFFICIALLY CONTINUING THIS BOOK!!

THE COMMENTS ARE EVERYTHING TO ME!! IT MADE ME REALIZE WHY I STARTED TO WRITE THIS BOOK IN THE FIRST PLACE! IT MADE ME WANT TO WRITE SO THAT YOU WOULDN'T BE LEFT IN A CLIFFHANGER.

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH🤍🤍🤍🤍

Sincerely-

Author