Chapter Thirteen

Recap on last chapter
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"INDOOR ANTI-PERSONNEL BATTLE TRAINING, START!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Bzzt

Bzzt

"..I see, I will be there after one of my students' basic training. Please do stand by as I might need to nurse about two of them." Y/n said as she turned to All Might and whispered something to him. "Yushiro, we will be leaving soon after this."

"I understand, Lady Y/n." Yushiro stood straight as he looked at Y/n.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After the battle (Honestly, I did not want to write all of that, so sorry for those who wanted to read that part)

"Alright, you're all good, Midoriya, although I would suggest you would rest as you may feel sore and prickly." Y/n said as she patted Midoriya's shoulder and traveled to Bakugo. "Bakugo, I've seen you twitch and shuffle. Come here and drink this. You and your quirk should be fine." Bakugo widened his eyes. He was sure nobody noticed it. To him, Y/n is a mysterious person as she was when she was still working as a hero. Nevertheless, he compiled as he didn't want anybody asking him anything at all. "I am glad you didn't complain, I do wish you'll stop over working your quirk... although working hard is admirable, it is never good to be too hard on yourself. If you need any of the medicine I gave to you when you're done training, just ask me, it would be a delight." Y/n smiled at the young man as she also patted his shoulders, although Bakugo never allowed anyone to do that, this time.. it was different for him. It was like he could tell the retired hero anything, and she would understand. Y/n looked at the ticking clock and realized it was almost time for Yushiro and her to go there .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Alright, I'll see what I can do.."

"Thank you, Y/n."

"Please, don't thank me, it will not cure you. It will only lessen the curse, Ubuyashiki."

"But still, you've made something to lessen the death that was coming after me, and I shall forever be grateful." Y/n smiled at the man.

"I heard you've caught something.. would you think that man will be worthy of them?" Y/n asked the man as she turned around and gave him the final product.

"I know potential, Y/n. And this one sure had a lot."

"I see, then I shall trust you. I've kept you and your family hidden for so long now... I wouldn't want you to think that I am keeping you hostage." Ubuyashiki looked at her.

"We do not feel that we are being held hostage as this place feels a lot like home. We feel safe here, Y/n. Of course we would. You were the one who saved us from near death." Y/n frowned, remembering the event that happened that day, it was horrible and life changing. She touched her left eye as she felt the scar that made her blinded. No one ever told her that there was a slight slit in her left eye until she asked Yushiro to describe the scar and the eye. "I must have reminded you of that time... forgive me."

"Don't worry, it's only memories. It will pass by soon."

"Would you like more tea, Y/n? Yushiro?"

"Yes, please."

"..please." Yushiro said as he was jealous that Y/n was talking to Oyakata more than him.

The tea was done, and the trio sipped a little bit. It was a peaceful silence until Oyakata asked Y/n something. "Y/n.. I must ask and do forgive if it offends you, but.. have you told anyone else yet?"

"No, no, I have not, although I would like you to move on without telling it to anybody. I have already concealed Yushiro's and my presence.. I would like to not do that again. It is quite a struggle..."

"Lady Y/n, it's almost time to go." Yushiro interrupted.

"I see, well... it was a pleasure seeing you, Ubuyashiki. I hope you'll be safe in your endeavors.."

The duo quickly disappeared from the mansion as Oyakata looked in the sky.

"I hope so too..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I absolutely love your comments. Some crack me up while some make me happy, to those who have read or voted or both, I am very delighted to have seen you read this. Thank you so much again. If you have any questions or anything at all, just comment

Here!

See you next chapter

Sincerely-

Author