Chapter two

Shuffle..shuffle
Rustle..rustle

A loud bang was heard all over the apartment building well... there might be one reason for this.

Y/n was doing dishes early in the morning. She sent Yushiro on a grocery spree, and all of a sudden, a criminal broke into her kitchen window.

Well, it was safe to say that he was in a trance, because again...

WHO THE HELL WASH DISHES AT 1:00 A.M.?!?!
.
.
.
.
Anyways, after all that complaining, Y/n was looking at the criminal cautiously.

"Good morning sir...although I did not intend to invite anyone to my house, it was rude of you to come into my house without the permission to even come in, so I ask you to please get out this once"

"Pffftt... me, get out? No way, I already found interest in this apartment room as soon as I saw it" It was a lie :/

"Is that so?"

"Yeah lady, so you better leave this place this instant leave your valuables too if you don't want to get hurt" The criminal was smiling like an idiot underneath his mask 'How stupid is she?'

"My, my, I don't allow such violence. If you had taken an interest in this apartment room, you would have already bought it, so please step away and leave my home"

"Ok lady, you're getting on my nerves now" the criminal said as he pointed a knife towards her "Get your ass away from this house right now"

"Such vulgar language, again as I said if you had taken an interest in this apartment room you would have already bought it, so may I ask you to please leave this room"

"How about a no?"

The criminal charged towards her but before he could even cut her, he was thrown to the wall by Y/n herself, because of the force of her throw, he was knocked out unconscious.

And so the loud bang was heard

Yushiro Pov

I sense danger...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was only a few months 'till other first years in U.A. appear. Y/n couldn't wait until the day finally arrived where she could interact more of the first years and learn more about them. She truly wishes they were promising and hopefully non-violent
(Well, you've seen how THAT went)

Y/n and Yushiro were strolling down until she saw Kamui Woods doing his ultimate move.

Premptive Binding: Laquered chain pris-

CANYON CANNON!

"Pleased to meet you all! You can call me.."

Mt.Lady!

"Today's my debut!" Mt.Lady said

As soon as Mt.Lady did her supposedly ultimate move, every camera was directed towards her immediately.
.
.
.
.
Kamui Woods was over at the background sulking
.
.
.
.

Y/n and Yushiro went over to Kamui Woods unnoticed by all the people.

"It's quite all right that you didn't get to show off Shinji-san..." Y/n comforted Kamui
"All I know is that in my heart, there's a true hero there" Y/n got dangerously close to Kamui's face which resulted in him having a deep shade of red from head to toe.

"Y- yes.. of course..." Kamui stuttered

'Y/N-SAMA! THE GUTS OF THIS VERMIN!!'

Yushiro was glaring at Shinji threatingly, we can all say that Yushiro was pissed off.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
End of Chapter.

Btw!

I made Y/n just for a reference of how I think she'll look like I didn't color it but, hey I mean it kinda looks good? Idek, but if you somehow want to use this please give me credits, it almost took me two hours for designing the flowers, so please give me credits if you somehow ended up using it <3

Here it is!

I hope you guys like it! See you next chp

I hope you guys like it! See you next chp. Bye byee