Chapter Ten

Recap on last chapter
.
.
.
.
.
.
"A TEST... OF OUR QUIRKS?!?!" The class all shouted.

"Oh, dear..." Y/n deadpanned
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Every student looked at their homeroom teacher, some of them baffled, some of them surprised, while others looked completely calm.

"What about the entrance ceremony?! Or guidance sessions?!" A browned haired girl said.

"No time to waste on that stuff if you want to become heroes." Shota calmly explained.

"U.A. is known for its 'freestyle' educational system." Y/n looked at the baffled student while Yushiro looked at the girl begrudgingly. "That applies to all teachers as well.." The class quietly stared at the pro-hero.

"...?"

"Softball throwing, the standing long jump, the 50-meter dash, endurance runnin, grip strength, side-to-side stepping, upper-body training, seated toe touch. You did all these in middle school, yes? Your standard no-quirks-allowed gym tests. This country still insists on prohibiting quirks when calculating the averages of those records. It's not rational." Shota continued talking while Yushiro tried to get Y/n's attention.

"Lady Tamayo.." Yushiro whispered to her.

"Hmm?"

"While I was doing a quick patrol, I saw two demons, one in the west and the other on northwest." Yushiro stated as he went to the other side of Y/n. Y/n knew there would be too much blood splattered, so she decided to leave them just for now.

"Not yet, Yushiro... we'll get discovered." Although they were being quiet, a certain student saw them whispering.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
705.3m

"Oh my..."

"SENSEI! I... CAN STILL MOVE!"

"This kid.."
.
.
.
Meanwhile
.
.
.
Toshinori PoV

You had me worried for a second there...

WHAT THE HELL KID?!?!

You can't regulate your power yet! But you couldn't let yourself get messed up again! So.. right before releasing the ball... you stuffed that one fingertip full of one for all!! Maximizing power while minimizing damage.. way to go, kid!
.
.
.

Third Person PoV

"I... can still move!" That was super cool!

"Woo! Now that's a hero-like record if I ever saw one." The brunette, now named Ochako, screamed out.

"His fingers appears to be swollen. Thinking back to the entrance exam... what a strange quirk." A certian four-eyed said.

"Stylishly done." A shiny fancy looking guy said.

'What the.. quirks never manifest past age four! It's impossible.. but it really happened!!' A certian blondie thought, 'He said, 'I earned this'..'

"WHAT THE HELL? EXPLAIN YOURSELF, DEKU!!" The blondie said before using his quirk to zoom to him with intentions of hurting him.

"WAHHHHHH!!" Izuku screamed for his life.

"Oh my... Yushi-" Y/n got interrupted by a loud thwip .

"Nggg!! Argh.. what the.. this cloth... it's stiff!!" The blonde angrily stated. Yushiro glared at the man for interrupting Y/n.

"It's a 'capture weapon' made of carbon fibers and a special alloy wire. Geez.. stop using your quirk already.."

"Bakugo... you may want to stop. I would like to refrain from using my quirk too early." Y/n stated firmly but gently.

"HAH? MAKE ME!" Bakugo argued back.

    Enchanted Eclipse: The Serpent's Rose

Bakugo smelt blood, then suddenly he lost control of his body.

Y/n whispered as the body of Bakugo suddenly floated while blood drizzled off of Y/n's arms as she stopped scratching when she reached her elbow.

"I wouldn't like you students seeing blood, but since the teacher is getting dried eye, I'm afraid I had nothing else but this."

Whispering and gasps could be heard as
Y/n arm started healing. Bakugo's body was set down as he finally regained full control of his body. Bakugo coughed violently as many students were in awe of Y/n quirk.

Shota sighed, "What a waste of time. Prepare for the next event.

'Up until now... he was just another pebble in my path, but..' A memory went past the blonde student's mind.
.
.
.
"Quirks are so cool, doncha think, Kacchan? I hope I get mine soon."

"I bet your quirk won't be as cool as mine, Deku!"
.
.
.

'He wasn't supposed to be more than a pebble in my path!!'

"Midoriya, I'm afraid I can not heal you until the apprehension is done. Can you bear the pain?" Y/n looked at the greenette calmly.

"yUp- I'll b- be fIne." The voice of the greenette cracked with each word spoken .
.
.
.
.
"Also, I was lying about expelling someone." Shota said as he turned a device on to show the results. "That was a rational deception... meant to bring out the best in all of you."

"WHAAAAAAATT?!?!" Ochako, Midoriya, and the four-eyed, now known as Ida, screamed in unison.

"Well of course it was a lie... didn't take much to figure that out..." The students were baffled except a certain few.

"Midoriya, have Y/n fix you up now. Tomorrow's trials aren't gonna be any easier."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hello! Sorry it took me awhile to post chapter 10, I was having problems with life 👍 but I'm good now, but also because I didn't have any motivation n crap. But I hope you guys like this chapter I'm glad ya'll are enjoying this! Btw I have a new published book called lies and cries you can check that out if you want.

Sincerely-

Author