Chapter Sixteen

Recap on last chapter
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Yushiro.. I sense something wrong.."

"Me too, Lady Y/n.."

As the duo said that a sudden alarm went off.

Security level 3 has been broken. All students. Please evacuate ub an orderly fashion.

Yushiro and Y/n looked at each other as both quickly stood up and ran down.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Reporters couldn't have done this..."

"I fear that it must've been a villain, Yushiro.. a villain we might face off in the future.." Yushiro looked at the disintegrated high-forced gate with caution as Y/n quickly made all the reporters out of the school premises.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"-Ida would be better suited to be class president!" Suddenly, a door opened, revealing a H/c and a multi colored hair.

"It seems that I have missed something.. would you mind telling me Midoriya?" Midoriya tensed as he slowly pointed to Ida.

"H- he's class president n- now." His voice was low and rasped, and barley audible, but, nevertheless, Y/n still heard him.

"I see.. it was bound to happen either way. Congratulations on being the new class president, Ida." Ida nodded as he stood up.

"I will accept the job, then!!" Ida was blooming with pride as the other students started cheering him up.
.
.
.
.
.

"No ordinary reporter could have done this."

"Someone investigated this whole affair.."

"Did some evildoer manage to slip in?"

"Or do they intend to wage some greater war.."

"According to Y/n, it seems like this will be a greater problem.. you know how crazy insane her instict are, so it's best to proceed with caution.."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Wednesday, 7:35 A.M.

"See this lucky little family? Come after me and I'll snap their necks!! Got that? Stay back, heroes!"

"Serial robber and murderer, trapezius headgear!!"

"Not only strong.. but a quick strategist!!" Kamui Woods said as he continued to lay on the ground while his legs were up in the air.

"Save us, heroes!! At least save my daughter!!"

"Damn! This guy can really move!"

"And now to make my escape!!"

"Oh my.."

"Fear not, good family!"

"All Might, don't overdo it too much!"

"Missouri.. SMASH! Why, you ask? BECAUSE I'M ON MY MORNING COMMUTE!" People started to gather and complemented the large hero.

"We appreciate it, but.."

"He'll put us out of business..."

"Mt.Lady! Kamui Woods! I'm glad to see intact, I've come here to aid the hurt." Both of the heroes who were at the scene first sparkled their eyes as Mt.Lady started to jump and tried to tackle Y/n into a hug, Kamui Woods however, started to try and run before Mt.Lady gets Y/n first, to which he struggled at first as he was laying down with his legs in the air.

"Hey! It's my turn first!"

"No way! She hugged you last time, now it's my turn, the one and only Mt.Lady!" Y/n smiled softly at the two as she brought the both of them closer.

"Now, now, no need to bicker." Y/n said as she patted their head softly. Yushiro was behind Y/n, least to say he was getting quite furious as he suddenly plopped himself down and bearhugged Y/n behind.

"Y/nnnn, what did we do to deserve youuu." Mt.Lady sobbed as she put her head on one of Y/n's shoulders.

"You did nothing... I just simply joined the hero agency without my knowledge of you being here. It is safe to say that it is a mere coincidence that we met." Mt.Lady deadpans before sobbing even more.

"How blank and colddd!"

"You did want my upmost answer, am I right?" Mt.Lady ignored the question and started to snuggle up more, to which her wounds and scratches were finally healing along with Kamui Woods. Y/n started babying the three adults but payed no mind as the two pro heroes decided to sleep over at Y/n's house.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hello! Sorry for not posting in a while, I was on a vacation with my friend and was quite busy. Thank you for the votes and views!

Sincerely-

Author