Chapter Eight

I got the vol. 3 of mha! Then I got a novel of kny called one-winged butterfly very happy but the novel prolly will get me fried bc I cannot comprehend word books and stuff I'm a visual learner but when I am actually interested in it I get too invested but ne ways unto the chapter.
.
.
.
.
Recap on last chapter
.
.
.
.
"So your own beloved quirk did this to you... almost looks as if... your body isn't used to it.."
.
.
.
.

Smoochhh!

Shock

Her quirk is a super healing factor. It's in large part thanks to her presence.. that U.A. dares to host such wild exams.

Youthful heroine
Recovery Girl
[Nursing Instructor]

.
.
.
??? PoV

Yes..! If the exam is set up in that way, then he..

"..."

I grind my teeth roughly.
.
.
.
.

One week later

.
.
.
.

Third person PoV

"Izuku.. Izuku? IZUKU?!"

"ARE YOU OK?! STOP SMILING AT THE FISH!!"

"Ah, sorry.. I'm fine!"
.
.
.
.
Later!
.
.
.

Midoriya PoV

By my own calculations, I just barely passed the written portion.

Dazed

But my incredible goose egg score in practical makes it all pointless..

And since the day of the test... All Might hasn't contacted me

Kreek

Kreek

"The letter... it should come today or tomorrow, right?"

"Mhm..."

"Oh! Your dear old mom thinks it's wonderful that you even tried!"

"Mhm.."

I never told mom about All Might. That's a secret I have to keep. So he can go on being the symbol of peace.. I don't even think... It'd be right to tell my family. All Might! I don't know what you saw in me. I'm sorry. But.. I did what I thought was right. All Might!! I did what I thought you wan-

"Izu- Izu- Izuku! IZUKUUU!!"

"IT'S HERE!! THE LETTER! IT'S REALLY HERE!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
1 day before school at U.A. starts
.
.
.

Third person PoV

"Yushiro... I believe someone is following us.."

"I will keep an eye out, Lady Y/n."

Yushiro took out a paper and silently threw it up in the air.

"Kami no omamori."

(Paper talisman)

"Lady Y/n, a person is coming towards us from behind... it seems that the man is still alive after all..."

Y/n eyes widened, she was afraid that the people near them would get hurt. She was afraid that Yushiro might die today and she didn't want that. So, instead of running away from the problems, she decided to deal with the problems.

"Yushiro, you have my permission.."

Yushiro smirked. He knew what permission he had, and he gladly did it with no mercy.

"Yes, Lady Y/n.."

Yushiro quickly disappeared

Splat!

Screams could be heard in the background, but Y/n paid no attention to it.

"PLEASE HELP! ARGH-"

"Shut up, you imbecile. Lady Y/n is not going to help you. You should've thought twice before you went out and spied on us."

"Yushiro.. you may clean that mess up now. We must go home and clean up."

"Yes, Lady Y/n."

"No.. n- no, please, PLEASE SPARE ME. KI-"

splat!

"We know he sended you, we could've let you go.. but since you might know something, you shouldn't have known... but mostly because Lady Y/n said so."

"Yushiro, he can't hear you anymore.. why must you torment him more..."

.
.
.
.

After that! 😊😊

.
.
.
.

"Yushiro.. am I a bad person..?"

"..Never.. never call yourself a bad person, Lady Y/n. You are the most beautiful, caring, kind, and more words that describe you."

"But.. I ruined the lives of innocent people who were just following orders... they do not deserve to die like this.."

"It's ok Lady Y/n, other lives were involved. Sometimes killing the person is the way to set them free they were going to die either way and you know that."

"...alright.. we must go now, Yushiro."

"Yes, Lady Y/n."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sorry this was a bit short, since I haven't updated in 3 days I wanted to update for you guys! And that's why the next chapter is going to be longer than this one! But you just unlocked a secret! Don't worry by the way, Y/n wasn't really that sad about the death, she wanted to know what Yushiro thought about her doing those kind of stuff 😃👍ok toodles

Sincerely -

Author