6k+ 🥳🥳SPECIAL🥳🥳

I wonder... I just wonder, why did you hate me? The lies that you told, people you have played, and trust that you build only to be broken done by you, why? What did I do to deserve this, all I have ever done was to help you... but.. you were still sad.. weren't you? You said nobody loved you, and for what? Because you can't get a few more friends? Just because you can't seem to forge a relationship in one day? You said nobody loved you when you were nothing, but have you ever stopped and noticed that I was still there for you? The way you talk, the way you care for someone, I loved every little thing about you... but now.. I don't even know you... I have tried and tried and tried, millions of time I haven't gave up, and millions of times I've had to make excuses for how you act, but... you never stopped and thought how I feel? You said you were there for me but was that only your shadow? Am I that blind to you thinking I'll never notice? All those years of regrets... the only thing I'll ever regret was you...

This will be my suicide note, Touya.... I'm done, I can't face you anymore.. I can't seem to live anymore also... but with all my heart... goodbye.

Sincerely- Y/n