Chapter Nineteen

Recap on last chapter
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hello? Y/n speaking.." Y/n's eyes suddenly went lifeless while Yushiro and Toga flinched at their companions' reaction. "I'll be there in 20 minutes.." Y/n ended the call and kissed Toga's forehead, "My dear, Yushiro and I have to get going, I'll see you whenever." Toga smiled innocently as Y/n waved goodbye.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Lady Y/n.. is it the bad feeling?"

"Yes, Yushiro.. yes, it is."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"This is no time for analysis! Hurry up and evacuate!!"

"I won't allow that."

Fshhh

"Yes.. yes, you will." There upon the door reveals an angered Y/n and Yushiro with a s-eating grin. Aizawa let out a brief sigh of relief as he quickly fought again.

"Ah.. and the Floral Hero appears, greetings. We are the league of villains and forgive our audacity, but.. today, we've come here to U.A. High-school this bastion of heroism.. to end the life of All Might, the symbol of peace. We were under the impression that All Might would be here today... but it seems his schedule was revised? Well.. no matter what, my role remains unchanged." Thirteen flicked the cap of one of her fingers as Y/n and Yushiro quickly went in front of the students. Going unnoticed by the stressed Y/n, two certain students made their way in front of Thirteen in the blink of an eye.

"Not if we end you first."

"Betcha didn't see that coming!!"

"Kirishima! Bakugo!"

'This is for Y/n-Sensei you bas-!' Bakugo tried to explode the villain in front of them as Y/n looked at him worriedly.

"That was close.. yes.. students though you may be, you are the best of best."

"No! Get back! Both of you!" Thirteen shouted, trying to reach for the two.

"Begone, writhe in torment." Heavy mist started to gather around them. "Until you breathe your last." The heavy mist started falling towards them as they soon succumbed in the mist, but before it could get Y/n and Yushiro. Yushiro quickly carried Y/n and pushed both of them out of the mist.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

With Todoroki

.
.
.
.
.

"You all lost to a kid. How pathetic."

"Tch.."

"Come on, now.. you're adults, aren't you?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Bakugo and Kirishima started brutally beating the crap out of villains (more for Bakugo than Kirishima)

.
.
.
.
.

Yaoyorozu, Kaminari, and Jiro started working together, Yaoyorozu mostly providing weapons and fighting with the weapons she produced.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Ida managed to take Shoji, Mina, Uraraka, and Thirteen away, along with Sato, who managed to get Sero out of the way also, before they succumbed to the mist.

"I've exceeded my stamina more than I should've! My quirks will not be as powerful as it should be, but they are still very useful!" Y/n shouted as she started lifting up her (f/c) kimono, revealing a variety of knives, which was coated with a strong quirk nullification made by Y/n herself. "These only last for a few seconds or a minute or two. It depends on how you slice or stick the knife. Please be careful with this, I do not want to injure you."
.
.
.
.
.

"Hmm.. I can't contact Thirteen or Aizawa.. good work or not, I put my hero work ahead of my teaching.. that was quite foolish. What do I tell them when I show up at the end? Anyway, I should be fine in another ten minutes.." All Might paused for a minute or two, "No, I'm going!"

"Hold on!!" All Might quickly looked at the door that revealed Principal Nezu. "Yes! Am I a mouse, a dog, or a bear? All you need to know is that I'm... the Principal!"

'The Principal!'

"Your coat is looking splendid today, sir!" All Might said as he crouched down to level with Nezu.

"My secret is keratin! No human could produce such luster! Enough of that, though. Look!!" Nezu pulled out an Ipad revealing a news telling how All Might resolves three incidents in under an hour.
.
.
.
.
.

"Where is everyone?! Can we confirm their locations?!"

"They've been scattered, but they're all in the facility."

"Class-president!"

"Yes!"

"Your job... is to run back to the school and report on what's happening."

"Whatever it takes, Ida! You must do it for the sake of our lives! You've inquired about an important mission!" Y/n looked at Ida seriously as she handed him a quirk nullified knife. "Please use your quirk.. to save us all.."

"Just like in the cafeteria.. we can provide all the support you need! We trust you!!" Uraraka looked at Ida determined as ever.

"So please! Use your quirk to your full extent!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Lady Tamayo.. another one.. 6 has infiltrated the building.. may I have permission? Over and out.."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Man💀💀 it's been I think a week since I've last updated Sweet,sweet, flower. I'm sorry for that, really. I hope you guys liked this chapter.

Sincerely-

Author