Where it all began

The Floral Hero:Tamayo was out on a walk in Hokkaido, Japan.

She was suddenly called by her agency, saying to the young hero that the most dangerous villain was there and that's when all the disaster began.
.
.
.
.
.
"YUSHIRO! GET OUT OF THE WAY!"

"LADY TAMAYO!"

Crashing and slicing could be heard, broken buildings and a crater surrounded them.

"LADY TAMAYO BEHI-"

Blood splattered

The limbs of the Floral hero's sidekick were sliced off clean, the hero's eyes widen at the sight.

"YUSHIRO!"

Y/n desperately ran towards her fellow companion, limping while doing so as she too have injured her whole body.

"Yushiro...stay with me please, just hold on, just a couple more seconds ok? Don't die on me"

"Lady Tamayo...don't tell me you're going to do that...please don't do it"

"Yushiro I must.. I cannot let you die" Y/n looked at the pale man with much sadness
"That is why I must do it....

The Power of Petunia: The Sacred Ground"

                       After the incident

'Thoughts'

It was Y/n last day at the hospital I mean she wasn't exactly bored when she was there because Yushiro could never leave her side they have to tell Y/n to make Yushiro get out of the room.

"My, my, what a lovely day outside don't you think?" Y/n smiled

"Of course Lady Y/n" 'Lady Y/n is absolutely adorable admiring the outside'

"Shall we visit Nezu? Yushiro?"

"But Lady Y/n you've now just recovered and reporters might be there"

"That wouldn't be a problem at all dear, now off we go" Y/n was still keeping her smile

                                    Later

It's the Floral Hero:Tamayo!
Where?
Over there!
Hurry, hurry!

"Mrs.Tamayo what happened at the Hokkaido incident?"

Reporters were bombarding Y/n with questions about the incident that happened in Hokkaido, which Yushiro was not happy at all but kept his composure because Y/n was holding his hand so the duo wouldn't get separated.

"Now, now, it is quite rude to go up to a persons personal space, especially when they just got out of the hospital" Y/n said still keeping her signature smile

...

Silence surrounded the crowd after Y/n spoke her speach and immediately got sorry speeches and an apology after they back up away from Y/n.

Y/n and Yushiro was finally inside the U.A. campus, how they got in? They used Yushiro's quirk....
.
.
.
.
.
.
As they went inside she realized that class had just started for all soon-to-be-heroes students, did that stop her from trying to look for her friends?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No absolutely not
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Did Yushiro used his quirk so they won't get caught?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Of course!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The duo finally found the principals room, where Nezu is! She was about to knock on the door when Yushiro stopped her.

"Lady Y/n doors are filled with filth and you don't deserve such filth on you, so allow me to knock instead." Y/n smiled at him telling him thank you for his kind gesture
.
.
.
Yushiro almost died...
.
.
.

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter i know it's kinda short but I promise I will make it longer next time.

See you till I see you

Credits to the real owner on the photo I putted up