Chapter Twenty-One

Recap on last chapter
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Interesting.. very interesting.. Y/n."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Blood spurted out everywhere as Y/n dropped down to the floor.

Aizawa and a few students who were looking at the scene widened their eyes as footsteps were heard walking towards Y/n.

"How... dare you.." Yushiro's eyes were bloodshot red as a sickening aura surrounded him with each step he took towards the inhumane bird.

"Y- Yushiro-"

"I will get revenge.." Yushiro suddenly disappeared while Y/n knitted her eyebrows together, slowly healing her bleeding abdomen.

"Yushiro! For the sake of your life and Y/n's, stop this nonsense!" Aizawa went towards Y/n, helping her to stand up.

"You'll never change his mind.. Shota.. he's always like this when he knows that I have gotten hurt." Y/n stated while clutching her abdomen.

Aizawa looked at the gruesome fight, Yushiro violently injuring the inhumane bird. Ripping the bird's arm every time he appears, Yushiro himself wasn't even injured by all means. All that everyone was watching knows that Yushiro was enraged.

A loud 'boom' was heard as Yushiro continued violating the bird.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At the collapsed zone.

"That's all of 'em."

"Buncha mooks."

"Great! Now let's hurry and help the others! If we're here, I bet everyone else is also still in USJ! I'm worried about the guys who don't really have ways to attack!" Unnoticed by the two, a villain was slowly creeping up to the duo. "Thirteen Sensei's probably got his hands full since we rushed ahead like that. None of this woulda happened if we'd let him suck in that mist man. As men, we gotta take responsibility!"

"If that's what you want, then go on alone." Bakugo said as he turned his right foot slightly. "I'm gonna beat that warp gate into a pulp!"

'HUH?!?!'

"Still pulling immature crap at a time like this..? Besides normal attacks don't work on him.."

"Shut up! He's how these punks are getting around. Bring him down, and they'll have nowhere to run! And it's not like I don't have a way to beat him..!"

'Yes. Keep chatting. Let your guard down..' The villain soon tried to stab Bakugo, resulting in a messy way as Bakugo quickly slamed the villains head down, activating his quirk.

"I mean... if all they're sending against us are these idiots... we should be fine."

'Great reflexes.. you're usually like.. 'Die!!'

"You sure are calm all of a sudden..."

"I'm always calm, you dam-d broom-head!!" Katsuki pointed his middle finger at him as Kirishima laughed nervously.

"I'm outta here." Bakugo adjusted his gauntlets as he wiped the sweat dripping down his face.

"Hold up. You gotta trust you Pals! Be a man, Bakugo! You've convinced me!" The two then walked down towards the entrance, knocking out villains on the way.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sorry for the short chapter I'm lazy rn, but I hope you guys like it.

Sincerely-

Author