Prologue

In the forest of Pandora, a young girl was born.
She was perfect, with pearl white hair, delicate blue skin and a smile that would warm a tribe.

Although.. to her parents she was not perfect, she was the furthest thing from.
A month after her birth she had been left to Jake and Neytiri, they had been told she would be there for no more than a month.

It had been a lie.. Sywanin's parents had disappeared, abandoning their daughter with no name to Jake and Neytiri.
Jake and Neytiri had loved Sywanin like their own, she was a gentle girl with good intentions.

Neytiri and Jake had continued to look after and raise her as a twin to their son, Neytam. When the two kids were almost three years old, Sylwanin's biological parents had come back in to her life.

They didn't want her back, they had only come to ask for her to come back and to her rightful place in the tribe.

Jake snarled, his teeth baring. They had a beautiful daughter and they didn't want her to be taken. Through gritted teeth Jake told Sywanin's parents they could come back,

but they weren't allowed to take Sywanin from them, Sywanin was not Row'lan's or l'ipo's.

She was not being abandoned again, she was better.. She was Sywanin. Beautiful and courageous. She was her own.
L'ipo and Row'lan's started to see their "daughter" They had told her to call them mum and dad

Jake and Neytiri hated this with a burning passion, but felt they had no power to her, but all the love in Pandora to give.

Years later Sylwanin had grown into an amazing, kind, and beautiful young woman who loved her family more than anything. Yet she still didn't have the courage to call Jake and Neytiri mum and dad,

every time she had said it she had felt as if she were intruding on their family, their life. She felt as if she didn't deserve to be there. She didn't, did she?

She had been learning English from their two close human scientist friends, as they were the only two who knew it. Learning English was their secret.

Jake had taught them military combat and Neytiri had taught them how to use a bow, eventually gifting her oldest daughter, Sywanin, her late sister, Sylwanin. Sylwanin is the name of her aunt, but it had been given to their oldest child in remembrance of their aunt.

Knowing this bow was her aunts had made it even more precious, it was the most precious thing she had.
As the years passed she had gotten more siblings. She had a little brother and two little sisters. Their family was perfect, at least it used to be...

—————————————————————————————
So what do you think again sorry for spelling mistakes