Chapter 1.The Raid

Before you start slywanin call sigh over the radio is Xena

—————————————————————————————-

"Xena, fall right"
"Roger that,devi dog"
Sylwanin tightened her grip on her Ikran, Ayeya, and tipped right, dodging stray helicopter blades. She swiftly spun around and tightened her knees on Ayeyas' side, then in a matter of seconds,

shot an arrow into the front driver's heart. The helicopter tipped down, getting faster the closer it got to the ground before plummeting into the surface of Pandora.

Sylwanin watched it cautiously it for survivors before her attention was diverted to something else. Or.. two something elses'. "Skxawng's" She growled under her breath. She hissed, her voice was strong and ear splitting.

She flew down behind her brothers and grabbed them both their ears. "You absolute idiots, what are you doing!? You were supposed to be spotters! Get back on you Ikran and get outta here before Jake comes!"

The boys looked at her with a blank expression. "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! EYWA TO COME AND TELL YOU!?" As the last word left her mouth, a loud bang sounded from her left, causing her to fly into a sharp boulder.

The last thing she remembered was Jake growling at her brothers before dashing to her.

An hour later, she awoke to a sharp pain in her lower leg, and a cloth draped over the wound. She thought for a moment, sitting up and cupping her cheek in her hand.
She dropped her hands and narrowed her eyes "Those idiots!" She hissed, her voice
echoed in the hut as rain poured outside.

"Mmm.. I agree." Sylwanin jumped on the spot squinting at who spoke. Her vision cleared and her grandmother appeared. Slywanin nodded her head in respect. "Grandmother."
"Hello child, you did quite a lot of damage, did you not?"
"I admit, it was partially my fault. But you cannot believe that I did this myself?" she defended.

"Well, you have managed to hurt yourself before. It would not be a surprise."
Slywanin crimsoned. "I suppose you have a point"
Her grandmother gave an empathetic look and slowly trodden towards her.
"I apologize child, it was necessary to wait until you were awake to stitch up your leg"

She removed the blood-stained piece of fabric and Slywanin took in the horrific sight.
Her grandmother grinned. "That'll make a wicked scar." she said as she presented a small needle and string in her hand.

"Ow! Ow,ow,ow,ow,owwww!"
"Calm down child!" Her grandmother said in annoyance. "I'm nearly done!"
Nin had never cried in front of anybody, but at this moment she thought she would.

Her grandmother had been poking and prodding at her, weaving in and out in and out. After what felt like a entirety, Mo'at looked up.
"I'm done child, calm yourself" she said, tying off the string.
"Thank you grandmother" Nin said as her grandmother sat down.

Her brothers walked in, their heads hanging low as she looked at them. She had some choice words for them but didn't dare speak them in front of her grandmother.
"Nin we're sorry"said Neytam glancing up to his sister then hitting Lo'ak on the arm.
"Yeah really sorry"said Lo'ak as he rub the spot Neytam smacked

"Come here you're forgiven"she said as she opened her arms, signing for them to hug her. They walked over to her, arms spread wide as she stood up. She gave a smirk, and back handed them across the face.
"OW! NIN!!" Her brothers exclaimed. They looked at the satisfied smirk on her face.
"Now you are forgiven," she said with a sweet smile, before a shadow passed over her face. "How much trouble are we in?"
Neither of the boys would meet Sylwanins eyes. She sighed. "Come on, let's go."
But before the boys could come, two people came in.
Sylwanin grimaced.
"Nin!"
"Nin!"