Yours To Keep 1

A/N: This was obvi found on ao3 by an orphaned account and I kind of feel like I wrote it but idk it just gives me that vibe lol so idk

Percy dropped his keys into the bowl on the entry table and slipped off his shoes, taking a moment to breathe. Today had been excruciatingly long and he was grateful to finally just be home. He started to loosen his tie as he walked to the bedroom, stopping in his tracks when he found his girlfriend in their bed. She normally got home after him, but there she was, curled up with a book.

"Hey," he said, removing his tie. Her eyes flicked up to him and she smiled. The sight of her in one of his oversized shirts, her hair in a low bun with curls framing her face, and her eyes glittering already began to make his mood lift. "You're home early."

"We got out early today because the power went out in our building," she said, closing her book after she marked her page. "We were basically all rendered useless without our computers."

"Ah," Percy nodded, tossing his tie and shirt into the hamper and working on the button of his pants. Annabeth set her book on the nightstand and pulled her knees up to her chest, watching him.

"How was your day?" she asked quietly.

One look at her told him that she could already guess his answer. Still, he answered, "Long. Tiring. Ugh."

She smiled softly, tilting her head. After Percy slid on sweatpants, Annabeth moved back and laid down, holding her arms out for him. He didn't hesitate to crawl over her, resting his head on her stomach. Her legs wrapped around his torso, they just laid there. Percy focused on the steady rise and fall of her body as she breathed and her fingers threaded through his hair. "Wanna talk about it?" she asked quietly.

Percy shook his head and slipped his hands under her shirt to rest them on her waist. "Okay, baby," she murmured, her other hand moving to his upper back, rubbing between his shoulder blades. With his hands on her skin and her fingers tangled in his hair, it didn't take long for his mind to wander, and soon enough, he was pushing the shirt up to reveal her stomach. He began pressing kisses to it and she hummed. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing," he mumbled. One hand rested on her ribcage while the other drifted up to her breast. He kneaded it gently, running his thumb over her nipple and she sighed quietly. Moving lower, he kissed just above the lace of her underwear. His hands drifted to the waistband and he began tugging the fabric down slowly, kissing the skin as it was revealed.

"You had a bad day," she said, and Percy noticed how breathless she was. Hearing that gave him a small surge of pride considering he'd hardly done anything yet. When he hummed, acknowledging what she'd said, she continued, "Shouldn't I be making you feel better like this?"

"This does make me feel better," he promised, making her laugh quietly.

"Well," she replied breathily and lifted her hips when he tried to pull her underwear down further, "I'm not complaining, then."

Percy got the offending lace off of her, tossing them away before settling between her legs and kissing her thighs. He didn't waste time, running his tongue along her folds, finding her clit with ease. Years of practice and memorizing Annabeth's body made that simple for him. She sighed, tightening her grip on his hair.

This was what he loved. He hadn't been lying when he told Annabeth this would make him feel better. His girlfriend was always so put together and composed, and he was able to make her fall apart beneath him within seconds. He enjoyed having that power over her more than he'd like to admit.

He wasn't trying to tease her by any means, but he was taking his time and to Annabeth, impatient as she was, that counted as teasing. She tugged his hair harder, whining quietly, "Come on, more."

He resisted the urge to laugh, instead giving her what she wanted. Almost. His tongue became more insistent on her clit, drawing quiet moans from her. Soon enough, he had two fingers inside her as well, moving in time with his tongue. Percy paid attention to the cues that told him she was getting closer and each time he recognized them, he slowed down just enough to prolong her release.

At first, he wasn't sure if she could tell he was doing it, but by the fourth or fifth time, when she was long past the point of being coherent, she pulled his hair sharply and let out a sob. "Percy, please. Just- fuck, please."

He lifted his head, keeping his fingers moving, and looked up at her. A few tears streaked her cheeks and she looked absolutely wrecked. Her breathing was erratic and her thighs trembled. "Please," she repeated, locking eyes with him. Percy took pity on her and nodded, kissing her thigh a few times before returning his mouth to her clit.

This time when she got closer to her orgasm, he didn't stop or slow down. He curled his fingers upwards and pulled her clit between his lips, sending her over the edge.

"Oh, fuck," she whimpered, followed by a high-pitched moan. Annabeth's hands tightened in his hair, threatening to pull it out, and her thighs squeezed around his head. He worked her through it, keeping his fingers and mouth moving until she had to push his head away. His fingers slid out of her slowly and he wrapped his arms loosely around her legs, letting his hands rest on her hips. Her thighs still shook as he rested his cheek on one of them, looking at her.

Percy let her breathe for a moment, moving from between her thighs and laying next to her. She immediately turned, curling into his chest. "Fuck you," she mumbled halfheartedly and Percy laughed, wrapping an arm around her waist.

"You might be a little too tired for that."

"Shut up," she replied, no malice in her voice. "You're evil."

"Payback for last week," he said, smiling when she tilted her head back to look at him incredulously.

"That's not fair."

In reality, what he'd just done had nothing to do with what she did to him last weekend and it wasn't meant to be any form of revenge, but the look on her face when he said that was worth the little lie. Last Saturday night, Annabeth had tied his hands to their headboard and used him how she'd pleased. Percy hadn't complained. She'd made him wait close to an hour, maybe longer, before he was allowed to come.

When she finally did let him finish, she'd only waited about three minutes before her hand wrapped around him, carefully stroking him until he was hard again, despite the overstimulation he felt. She'd then proceeded to continue riding him for another 25 minutes until he was actually begging her to let him cum. So really, the way he'd just taken her apart was merciful compared to how she tortured him.

"You're right," he said. "It's not fair. You were way worse to me."

She pinched his side. "I hate you," she muttered, her insult softened by the way she cuddled closer to him. He kissed her head and they laid there for a bit. For a while, he'd thought she had fallen asleep until she said, "Go make me dinner."

Percy laughed. "Why do I have to make it?" he asked as if that was different than any other night. Annabeth was a disaster in the kitchen and they both knew it.

She flicked him and said, still with no malice in her voice, "Because I still can't feel my legs, asshole."