ice ring 6

@smilequotes on ao3

: Battle Royal

Summary:

Battleground, nothing is off limits.

Notes:

Confession time: This scene is inspired by my many fantasies in High School back in the day. What I wish I could have done instead of going to math class. I know it may sound strange but the bathroom scene is probably my favorite steamy moment along with the closet. There is just something about these cold pipes that get me. That and the idea of getting caught for doing unholy things...

Hope you enjoy!

(See the end of the chapter for .)

Chapter Text

The next morning her plan was already in motion when she noticed Percy chilling around Jason's locker, Thalia and Piper were laughing at something the blond had said. Annabeth had taken the time last night to prepare for what was to come. She checked her phone reminding herself the list she had created to make his life, a living hell. Her outfit had been chosen carefully, a flowery green blouse and white tennis skirt were hugging her hips nicely. He gulped the second he saw her coming. Thalia noticed her next.

"You are smoking hot Chase!" She yelled too loudly. People had turned around to look at their group. She recognized a few satisfied grins from guys. Sure, she had wanted to dress as innocent as a bunny today, but also make it look too good for him. Her head of curls was let down, her green sneakers polished, and long white socks rolled up.

"Looking good there!" Brian said from across the corridor. Her old dance partner winked.

"Thanks" Annabeth smiled innocently batting her eyes.

"What's going on?" Piper whispered in the blonde's ear; the girl knew her better than anyone else.

"Nothing" Annabeth's grin widened. Percy's eyes followed her as he continued his conversation with Jason.

"Hey, I think I am going to send my application to NYU in History" Thalia added as Rachel joined them.

"Hey girls!" The redhead greeted with her books stuck in between her crossed arms. The three responded with their usual Hi, Hey, Good morning forms.

"Are we still on for Saturday?" Rachel fingers fidgeted to meet their looks.

"Yeah! Clarisse is hosting again" Piper squeaked and showed us the new bikini she had bought for the occasion. Annabeth looked away from the screen to find ocean eyes staring in her direction. Conveniently an arm leaning on Jason's locker, and interacting with the other boys that had joined, his piercing green eyes were burning her from afar.

Annabeth smile grew wider. Her plan had worked so far, checking her mails, her confirmation of subscription was here, she wanted to laugh out loud. Another ten minutes of innocent smiles and chattering passed until the bell rang. Annabeth was heading to Math, nobody else in her friend group had been assigned to this one. As she strutted through the corridor, Percy followed behind her, getting all too close as she reached the room. Filled with students trying to pass, bodies were squished, she felt something hard on her ass. And his breath lingered on her ear.

"Bathroom now" He whispered. She gulped. The closest bathroom was close by, but it meant she was going to skip class. Still, Annabeth was intrigued at his proposition. He had never asked to be alone with her yet. He probably wanted to talk about what had happened the night before. Or not...

Annabeth waited for the second bell to ring before entering the bathroom. The girls' bathroom. Percy was waiting for her inside a stall. The second she closed the door; his lips landed on hers. Her body felt like it had been waiting hours for this.