4.

Madison

To celebrate her contract signing with Chris, Madison and Mads decided to go out to the club.  Clubbing had always been one of her favorite ways to relax.  The idea of glamming yourself up, dancing and drinking just seemed to ease her mind from all the bullshit she dealt with at her job.  But, to her surprise, working with Chris wasn't as dramatic as she thought.  She had set up a bunch of events on his tour to help his image.  He seemed pleased with her work, thus far.  She stared at herself in the mirror as Mads stared at her. 

"Girl, you are fucking hot

"Girl, you are fucking hot." Mads blurted.   Madison laughed and blushed.

"As are you.  Let's get going."  The two of them made their way out to their Uber.  As the rode in the back, Madison was flipping through her phone as Mads babbled about how she was excited to see Josh at the club.  Madison stopped her finger on a post of Chris's.  He had posted a reel of him getting out of the shower and then an outfit.  She double clicked it and shrugged.  No harm, right?  As Mads continued to talk, she decided to post a selfie.  

madisonjames✔️: Club bound with my main!!! #clubnight #whatchasippinon #LaLife 

She slid her phone into her purse and smiled. 

"Enough about Josh.  I am not being no third wheel tonight Mads."   Mads laughed.

"You won't be.  We can make him the third wheel."  Madison laughed and shook her head.  The idea sounded good, but she knew how this was going to end.  She felt her phone vibrate and she slid it out of her purse. 

@chrisbrowofficial✔️: thought you said you didn't party.

She laughed and texted back. 

M: I said I don't smoke.  Never said I didn't party. 

C: Ahhh I see.  Where you gonna be at?

M: Elevate... Why?

C: Maybe Ill slide thru😏

She felt herself blush and slid her phone back into her purse.  

Girl he is like your boss.  DO NOT get excited over this.  

"Who you talking too?" Mads asked, interrupting her thoughts. 

"Uh no one?"  Madison raised her brow. 

"Mhmm... So, you smile at no one these days?"

"Just in a good mood. Mind your business."  Mads laughed and went back to her phone.  

Chris

He set his phone down on the table.  Was he really going to go to a club just to see his publicist?  She was fine as hell.  But he couldn't act on it.  He learned his lesson.  The one time he hooked up with a girl that worked for him and shit went south fast.  But, he had a feeling Madison was different.  

"Ay yo Ty..." He yelled.  Moments later, his best friend Tyga was walking into the room.

"What?" he asked, a cup in his hand. 

"You wanna hit a club tonight?"  Tyga raised a brow. 

"A club?  Boy what?  Since when?"  Chris shrugged. 

"Just somethin different. We aint been out in a minute.  Check out some of the action."  Tyga could see right through this shit.  

"What bitch has you wantin to go to a club?  Do I know her?"  Chris shook his head. 

"It aint even like that.  I just hired someone to work for me and shes going out.  I just want to go see if she can hang.  If she's gonna be a good vibe with the crew.  Not so professional basis."  Tyga sipped his drink and shrugged.

"Is she hot?  Can I hit?"  Chris shook his head.

"Bro... No."  Tyga sipped more of his drink.

"She aint hot?"  Chris groaned and grabbed his phone, showing Tyga her Instagram piost. 

"Yo shorty is FINE AS FUCK.  What did you hire her for?" 

"She's my publicist."  Tyga nodded.  

"Aight.  Aight.  Get it.  Lets go out.  I'm down.  If she down, I'm down."  Chris laughed and shook his head.

"Man you stupid.  Lets go." 

An Hour Later

Chris and Tyga had rolled into the club with a large crew around them.  Between security and homies, it was a lot.  The club owner had set them up with a private booth.  As Tyga ordered bottles, Chris's eyes scanned the club.  There were so many females in this place and he knew he could have any of them, but he was looking for one.  He grabbed his phone and clicked on their message thread. 

C: My bro and I got a private booth.  Ill leave you and your friends name on the list if you wanna join. 

M: YOUERE HERE??

C: I told you I was comin.

M: Sure.  Mads.

C: You mad?

M: No my friends name is Mads lol

C: Oh my bad.  Aight.  See you soon. 

"You DID NOT just message her that we are here." Tyga blurted.  Chris shrugged.

"Just lettin her know if she wanna come hang.....,,." he looked at his bodyguard, "Aye, add Madison and Mads to the list please."  

"Oh and she got a friend?  AIght coo" Tyga said.  Chris shook his head.  This man.

Moments later, Madison and Mads were in their VIP area.  Chris looked Madison up and down.  She definitely hid all that body the past few times he's seen her. 

"Chris, this is my best friend Mads.  Mads, this is Chris."  Mads smiled.

"Nice to meet you.  This is my boy Tyga."  Madison glanced at him and smiled. 

"Nice to meet you."  Tyga nodded and pointed to the table. 

"You ladies want a drink?"  

"Sounds good to me" Mads blurted and Tyga smiled.  He poured her a drink and Mads instantly began chatting it up with Tyga.  Chris leaned over and whispered in Madison's ear.

"You didn't tell me she was chatty."  Madison laughed and shook her head.

"You didn't ask.  Can you pour me a drink?"  He nodded and did as she asked, handing her a cup.

"He's chatty too.  So it works."  Madison smiled, sipping her drink. 

"So what made you come out tonight?" She asked.  He shrugged, staring at her. 

"Something different.  Can't sit in the house all the time."  She smiled and sipped her drink more.  She noticed he was starting at her and it was making her nervous, but she liked it.  It was so confusing. 

"You're not trying to make my job harder are you?"  He laughed and shook his head. 

"God no.  We are working on making me look good.  No club drama."  She laughed and finished her cup, handing it back to him.

"Good.  More please.."  He laughed and poured her another one.  He handed her cup back to her.  

"So you just gonna drink or are you gonna dance?" He asked. She smiled, sipping on her drink more as she stared directly into his eyes. 

"We can dance...."