23.

Madison

She was fully aware of how talented he was. But nothing prepared her for the showman that Chris Brown was. He was constantly moving on stage. The flips, the spins, the way he moved his feet. She stared at the stage in awe. His voice gave her goosebumps every time the mic picked up on his voice over the audio in the back. His interaction with his fans was beyond imaginable. Madison watched everyone sing and dance. A girl who was less than 10 feet from her break down into tears as soon as he hit the stage. A sign in her hand "3 Days Cancer Free and I came to see Breezy". Chris saw the sign and asked security to bring her to the stage. He signed her sign and climbed off the stage to hug her. Daya catching every moment on her phone.

"Come on girl. We gotta move you." Daya said, pulling her by the hand.

"Why?" Daya laughed.

"Cuz if you're not on that purple x and he don't see you, he's going to have a tantrum. Just trust me girl." She found the x on the floor and pushed Madison to stand on it. Madison stared up at the stage as Chris spoke.

"So tonight is a special night Miami. My girlfriend is here. Yes you heard it. My girlfriend. I don't want no spot lights on her or anything cuz she's shy but I do want to sing a something speical for her. Never performed this song live before so bare with me guys. Baby, I love you. This is for you." He smiled, looking at her as the chords began to play to a song.

"It gets hard tryna see through all this revenue, baby
If you had it all, what you do with it? (With it)You know I got a tight grip on you, I ain't ever losing you (woah, woah, woah, no, no)'Cause you've been down for a long time, there's no other love that I'm gon' findFor you, for you
Yeah, so let me make this clear, my loveI ain't going nowhere, I ain't going nowhereIt really ain't no exit (oh, oh nah)It really ain't no exit for me (no, no)I ain't worried 'bout the next chickThere really ain't no exit for me (no, no)'Cause I leave with you out the club (you know, you know)
That girl just don't do enough (you know, you know)Take it all, you got my love (ooh)I promise, girl, you got my love (you know, you know)Baby, really ain't no exit (no)There really ain't no exit, for me (for me)I ain't looking for no exit (yeah, oh)There really ain't no exit for meSo don't be worried by my ex chick, I know that you heard them stories (no, stories)
'Bout all them games we use to play, but that ain't me now, I'm different babe (I'm different, babe)All around the world in one day, so many different girls be on me (in one day, so many different girls be on me)You know them bright lights be on me but you're the one for me, let's be honestFor you, for you
Yeah, so let me make this clear, my love (my love)I ain't going nowhere, I ain't going nowhere (nowhere, nowhere)It really ain't no exit for me (oh, oh nah)It really ain't no exit for me (no, no)I ain't worried 'bout the next chick (no, no)There really ain't no exit for me'Cause I leave with you out the club (you know, you know)
That girl just don't do enough (you know, you know)Take it all, you got my love (ooh)I promise, girl, you got my love (you know, you know)Baby, really ain't no exit, huhThere really ain't no exit, for me (for me)I ain't looking for no exit, ohThere really ain't no exit for me, ohIf you ride, I'ma ride with youuuuuuuu,"
As the word with you came out of his mouth, the beats for his song "With you" began to play. Her heart began to beat faster he his eyes made contact with hers as he began to sing more.

"With you
Oh girl, I don't want nobody elseWithout you, there's no one left thenYou're like Jordans on SaturdayI gotta have you and I cannot wait nowHey, little shawty, say you care for meYou know I care for you, you know that I'll be trueYou know that I won't lie, you know that I would tryTo be your everything, yeah'Cause if I got youI don't need moneyI don't need carsGirl, you're my all andOh, I'm into you, and girlNo one else would do'Cause with every kiss and every hugYou make me fall in loveAnd now I know I can't be the only oneI bet there's hearts all over the world tonightWith the love of their life who feelsWhat I feel when I'mWith you, with you, with you, with you,"

She blushed as he finished the song, blowing her a kiss. The crowd was going crazy trying to figure out who he was singing too. She screamed I love you, blending in with the screams around her. Daya smiled, shaking her head.

"God you two make me sick with how cute you are." Madison laughed as she followed Daya back to where they were originally standing.

"Im going to need you to hush. I saw you with Corey backstage. Do not play with me." She caught Daya blushing and laughed.

"Okay okay. But we aren't like you and Chris." As the show ended, security escorted them backstage. Madison waited patiently for Chris to come off stage. The moment he did, her arms were wrapped around his neck.

"That was amazing babe. Oh my God." She gushed, he smiled, wrapping his arms around her waist as he kissed her forehead.

"Did you like your song?" She smiled and nodded.

"I loved it. I loved your voice. And the lyrics. God, you're sweaty." He laughed, wiping his face with a towel in his hand.

"Great show great show. Come on, before people start coming back here." He slid his hand into hers and pulled her through the crowd of people who were workingn on the show. Her eyes fell onto a papparazzi and she sighed, trying to cover her face.

"Babe.." She motioned with her shoulder and he bit his lip.

"Man, no pictures please." Chris said, pulling Madison into him so her face was in his chest and all anyone saw was her back. The photographer nodded, setting his camera down.

"This your new girlfriend?" Chris rolled his eyes, walking past the man.

"Might be. She doesn't want to be known and I don't blame her. You can take a pictures of me but not her." The man groaned.

"Cant keep her a secret for forever man." Chris kept walking, making his way into the dressing room, Madison's arms wrapped around his waist as he walked.

"He's right you know. Some one. Some where is going to catch us together. Why don't we just do it on our own terms?" she said.

"Is there ever a time that you're not thinking?" He asked. She shrugged.

"Eh.... I'm just saying babe." He nodded, changing out of his clothes into a whole new outfit.

"Alright... hold on....," he stuck his head out of the door and called the photographer over, "look we are going to Club Vibe in like 30 minutes. Get a picture.  Nothing up close and you can't post her name."

"Well I don't know her name sooo...." Chris stared at him. 

"So it's a deal.  See you there."  He closed the door before the man could even respond.  Madison stared at him.

"Our terms" she smiled.  He leaned over and kissed her lips softly. 

"Our terms." He said back.