68.

Madison

Madison stood still as Mad's buttoned up the back of her dress. 

"I can't get over how gorgeous you look right now." Mads said, finishing the last button.   Madison smiled, looking at her reflection.

"I do look pretty amazing, don't I?"  Mads laughed.  Royalty sat down in a chair as Joyce did her hair.

"You look like a princess, Madison." Madison smiled, looking down at Royalty.

"You do too, Ro.  Do you like your dress?"  Royalty smiled and nodded.

"Blue is my color." Madison laughed and Nia shook her head.

"Do you see what you have to look forward too?  You carry a baby for 9 months, have all the cravings and pains to have a child that looks and acts like Chris."  Madison smiled, her hand on her bump.

"I can totally deal with that." 

Madison's mother stopped in her busy tracks, staring at her daughter.  Tears instantly forming in her eyes.

"Oh Madison...."  Madison smiled, hugging her mother.

"Mom, do not ruin your make up.  We're going out there soon."  Her grandmother, who was calm and collected smiled.

"You look beautiful angel.  Now.. do we have everything?"  Madison looked at her.

"Everything?  Like what?"  Nonna smiled.

"Something old. Something new.  Something borrowed. Something blue."  Madison blinked.

"The necklace you gave me is something old.  The bracelet Chris gave me last night is something new.  I borrowed a pair of flats from Mads because heels were not happening today.  And something blue..." She held up her bouquet.

Nonna smiled, wiping a tear from her eye

"Always prepared.  You get that from Poppy." 

As if on cue, there was a knock on the door.  Nia opened it to see Poppy standing in the doorway.  His eyes fell onto his granddaughter, and he smiled.

"Oh My Madison....." She smiled, walking over to him.  He hugged her and kissed her cheek softly.

"Do I look okay, Poppy?" He smiled and nodded, trying to hold back his emotions.

"Like the Italian Princess you are.. I see you have something blue... but I think I have something else for you." She looked at him.

"What is that?" He reached into his pocket and pulled out a baby blue handkerchief.

"Sinatra gave it to me on my wedding day.  You can keep it in your hand if you get misty up there..." She smiled, hugging him to her.

"Oh Poppy.. It's perfect."  He nodded, looking at her.