61.

Thanksgiving with the Giordano-James clan was more than Chris had ever expected it to be.  He grew up with barely eating throughout the day to have room for all the food at dinner.  Not the case here.  Natalie was in charge of making breakfast.  Her and Royalty made muffins, waffles, eggs, bacon, fruit plates, and cinnamon rolls.  

"What can I do to help?" Madison asked, picking at the fruit plate while eating a cinnamon bun.  Her mother smiled.

"Nothing.  We've got it covered."  Madison frowned slightly. 

"Okay... what about dinner?"  Her grandmother shook her head.

"Joyce and I have it.  Your job today is to just relax." She frowned again, grabbing a handful of red grapes.

"Did you have something to do with this?" She asked Chris as he walked into the room.

"Do with what?"  

"Me not being allowed to cook or bake or anything today." He shook his head, grabbing a plate of food. 

"Nope." She groaned, plopping herself down in a chair. 

"Well, what am I allowed to do?" She asked.  He sighed and stared at her. 

"Have a you day?" Her mother offered.  Madison rolled her eyes, grabbing a muffin. 

"Everyday is a me day." Chris sat down next to her, kissing her cheek.

"You can lay in bed and watch Hallmark movies?" He said.  She turned to look at him, reaching over and grabbing an orange slice from his plate.

"What are you doing today?"  He watched her eat his food and sighed.  

"I am going to the dance studio to get in an extra practice on my own.  Then I am going to pick up Lovely.  Stop eating my food." She smiled, reaching over taking a bite of his waffle. 

"Can I come?"  

"With me?  Like all day?" She nodded, a smile coming to her face as she reached over to grab more fruit from his plate as he slid it out of her reach. 

"Chrisss...." She whined playfully.  He grabbed an orange slice off his plate and handed it to her.

"Yes. I'm leaving in 10 minutes.  So go get ready." She smiled, leaning over and kissing his lips for standing up to go get ready.  Everyone in the room watched her leave and smiled.

"Chris, you know she isn't a fan of surprises." Her father said, sipping his coffee.  Chris nodded, finishing his juice.

"I'm doing pretty good in that department so far so let's hope the streak keeps going."  He stood up, placing his plate in the sink before walking out of the room. 

Dance Studio

Once they arrived, Chris was pulling bags out of the back of her car.  She watched him,

"Why do you need so many bags?" He smiled, grabbing her hand. 

"Outfit changes."  She looked at him confused as they walked into the studio.  Chris's stylist, David, was standing there, along with his photographer Xavier and his make up artist, Charley. 

"Oh wow.  The whole gang is here.  What kind of rehearsal is this?" She said, squeezing his hand.  He smiled and looked at her. 

"It's your pregnancy announcement photoshoot." She looked at him, a smiling coming to her face as she processed what he was saying. 

"You planned this?" He nodded.  

"I didn't think you wanted your announcement to be our wedding day.  And with tour coming up, I won't be around to do one big fancy one later in.  So, I figured we could do something small right now.." Her smile got bigger as she wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him softly.