59.

Madison stood on the stool, watching the seamstress work on her dress.

"Is it too tight around your bump?" The woman asked. Madison shook her head.

"No. It's comfortable. The wedding is two weeks away.. Is there room to take it out any more? Just in case." The woman smiled and nodded.

"I've got 6 inches left to play with. You're good."

"Mom, Nonna, what do you two think?"

Her mother smiled, tears streaming down her face

"You look beautiful baby. Like that dress was made for you." She replied. Madison rested her hand on her stomach, looking at her Nonna.

"Nonna?" The old woman smiled.

"Like a gorgeous Italian Princess." Madison smiled, staring at her reflection.

"This man better cry when he sees me. If he doesn't, I'm turning around and going back." Her mother laughed.

"Are you doing a veil?" The woman asked. Madison shook her head.

"I was thinking beachy waves and a tiara?" Nonna smiled.

"Yes!! No veil. We need to see that gorgeous face." Madison smiled, staring at herself one more time. Her childhood dream was coming true. The perfect dress. The perfect man. She couldn't have been happier.

Later that Night

**I reccomend listening to "You Make Me Feel So Young" by Frank Sinatra for this section.**

She had snuck downstairs to get something to eat. She sat at the counter, eating cereal when she heard steps behind her. She turned to see her grandfather walking into the room.

"My Madison." He said, sitting down next to her.

"My Poppy. What are you doing up?"

"Your grandmother's snoring. Why are you up?" She giggled and pointed to her bowl.

"We were hungry."

"I can't believe my little girl is having a baby." He replied. She smiled.

"Neither can I." He laughed a little.