69.

Playlist for the Reception

Groom and Bride Entrance: The Way You Make Me Feel- Michael Jackson
Groom & Mother Dance: A Song for Momma- Boyz II Men
Father Daughter Dance: I Loved Her First-Heartland
Madison and Poppy: The Way You Look Tonight- Frank Sinatra
Couples First Dance: Make You Feel My Love- Adele

Reception

After all of the formal pictures were taken, Madison changed into her reception dress.  Since they were officially married, Chris and her were in the same room.  Chris zipped the back of her dress up, kissing her shoulder softly.  

"I really like this dress on you." She smiled, fixing her make up. 

"Why thank you."  He kissed her shoulders one more time before grabbing a Nike box and handing it to her.

"To complete your look."  She smiled, taking the box and opening it.  Her smile widening as she took the shoes out of the box. 

"My feet need these

"My feet need these." She smiled, sitting down in a chair.  She looked down at her feet and then back up at him. 

"Want me to help you?" She nodded.

"Can you please?" He nodded, kneeling down to place the shoes on her tiny feet.  He smiled, looking up at her. 

"You feel alright baby?" She nodded, a smile on her face as she sat in the chair, her hand resting on her bump as she looked at him. 

"I do.  My back just hurts a little.  It's normal.  I already looked it up."  He helped her up as he stood up, pulling her into him and kissing her lips softly before pulling away.

"Well then, we won't get too crazy out there." She smiled, sliding her hand into his as they walked out.  They let the DJ know they were ready to be announced.  Chris squeezed Madison's hand as they stood outside the door, listening to the DJ talk.  

"Ladies and Gentleman... Can I have your attention?  I need you all to make some noise.  Making their first appearance as Husband and Wife... Chris and Madison Brown."   The beats of "The Way You Make Me Feel" by Michael  Jackson blared through the room.  Chris squeezed her hand as they walked in, with everyone yelling and clapping.  Madison stood in the middle of the floor as Chris slipped his hand out of hers and danced around her, singing the words to the song as she watched him.  He danced his way to her, grabbing her hand as he swung her around, spinning her and then pulling her into him, kissing her lips as they swayed to the music.  

When they were done dancing, they walked around greeting people and taking pictures.  The photographer made them stand by their cake to get a picture before they cut into it later in the evening.