65.

Madison

Madison's mother had closed down the restaurant for Madison's bachelorette party.  Mads, Daya and Nia had flown in that morning and she was excited to spend time with her friends.  She, however, was not excited about being away from Chris.  He was in the bathroom getting ready to go when she stuck her head in.  He was wearing a pair of blue jeans and a sweater.  

She slipped into the bathroom, sitting down on the counter as he played with his hair

She slipped into the bathroom, sitting down on the counter as he played with his hair.  Her eyes staring at him intently as he pulled curls different ways.  He glanced at her.

"Can I help you?" She smiled, shaking her head.

"What happened to shaving?" 

"I have an appointment at 9am tomorrow to get it all lined

up and good to go.  It will be nice and clean for the wedding.  Don't worry."  She watched him struggle with his hair and she sighed, opening her legs for him to stand in between them.

"Come here before you yank it all out.  Good lord."  He smiled, standing in front of her as she played with his hair.

"You yank on it all the time." She smirked, curling a piece of hair around her finger.

"With love.  Always."  He rested his hands on her thighs as she focused on his hair.

"Mrs. Brown, that face you make when you're concentrating is sexy." She smirked.

"Mr. Brown,  that's just my face." 

"You're always concentrating." He said, leaning forward to place his lips on her neck.  She giggled, her hands still in his hair.

"You sure you're good with me going out tonight?" He whispered, his lips nibbing at her ear. She nodded. 

"Mhmm..."  He smirked, his hand sliding up her jeans to the zipper.

"You sure?" He asked, unzipping her pants and sliding his hand inside, his lips sucking on her neck softly.  Her legs spread wider as she tilted her head to the side.

"I'm sure." As the words escaped her lips, his finger slipped inside of her and she gasped. 

"Can I before I go?" He asked, sliding his finger in and out of her as she nodded, her hips grinding against his finger. 

"Yes." She whispered, preparing herself for what was about to happen.  His hand sipped ouf of her pants and tugged at her jeans and panties as she tugged as his zipper, pulling his hardness out.  She instantly closed her eyes as he shoved into her waiting center.  A loud moan coming form her lips as he pumped in and out of her. 

"God I love you so much." He said, thrusting into her as he held onto her legs, She moaned, moving against him as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, her lips sucking on his skin as slammed in and out of her.