41.

Royalty's Birthday

Chris laid in his bed, staring at the ceiling. How did he have a 10 year old daughter? The start to his fatherhood was so weird to him. He had missed her birth. The chance to be the dad carrying the car seat out of the hospital. But the moment he finally saw her, he knew. The time had flown by so quickly. He could remember teaching her how to walk and now, she was a full out dancer with her own attitude and style. A huge heart and she was so smart. He was never that smart at her age. He glanced to his side to see Madison still fast asleep. She had stayed up late, waiting for Royalty to go to sleep before she decorated her door with balloons and streamers. This woman was going to be a great mother someday. The way she loves children made his heart so full. He rolled over, placing his hand on her ass as he kissed her neck. She moved slightly, her eyes staying closed.

"Baby... wake up." He whispered. Her eyes opened slowly as he kissed her neck and down her chest.

"What do you think you're doing?" She asked, her voice full of sleep. He smirked, tugging at the top of her shorts.

"Waking you up?" He said, his hand sliding into her shorts as she moaned softly.

"Babe..." She said softly, as his fingers went to work inside of her. He watched her breathing increase with each movement of his hand, her back arching as he stuck another finger in her.

"Hmmm?" He responded, placing himself over her as she wiggled underneath him, her hands freeing him of his boxers as he shoved her shorts off, sliding inside of her.

"Holy fuuu" Her sound was cut off by his lips falling onto hers, he began to pump inside of her faster and harder.

"DAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDD" A voice yelled, and he stopped, still in Madison. Her eyes widening at the sound of Royalty's voice.

"Yeah princess?" He said breathlessly as Madison began to move underneath him.

"Nonna made breakfast. Lets go." Her voice was coming right outside of his door.

"Okay. We're coming.." He winced at this choice of words given the situation he was in right now. Madison laughed, rolling over so she was on top of him.

"When?" Chris stared up at Madison, who was grinding her hips on top of him.

"Uh.. Hmmm.. Like 5 minutes. Not even." When she didn't respond back, he quickly began to work on Madison, flipping her back over as he thrust into her. They finished is record time. Sweat dripped off his forehead as he climbed off of her. A smile on her face as she slid back into her shorts and grabbed her shirt off the floor.

"That was close."She said, leaning over kissing his lips as he slid a pair of basketball shorts on and a tank top.

"Wasn't it though? How many more days until Florida?" She laughed, walking out of the room.

The Party

Madison and Nina had gone above and beyond for this party. There was a petting zoo, a dance floor, a slime making station, face painting. You name, Royalty had it at her party. Madison's mom had gone above and beyond for the party when it came to sweets. She made cupcakes, cannoli's, cookies, and more. All with the help of Royalty and Madison. Chris had wandered off with Tyga to smoke while everyone else was enjoying the festivities.

"Did you propose yet?" Tyga asked, taking a hit off a blunt and passing it to Chris, who shook his head.

"Nah. Think I am gonna do it when we go to Florida. Make a whole moment of it." Tyga nodded.