76.

Madison laid in bed, her head on Chris's chest as he played with her hair.  She had managed to pack him up for his whole tour in a matter of hours the night before.  They had made love after.  He had taken photo after photo of her.  Pictures of her bump, her eyes, her smile.  

"I think I want to do this before every tour.  Just be lazy and lay in bed with you." He said, kissing the top of her head.  She looked up at him and smiled.

"It's going to change though.  We are going to have a baby next tour." He smiled.  

"A baby could fit in here with us.  Or a toddler.  Hell, RoRo could fit in here with us." She laughed and lifted up the sheet she was wrapped in.

"We'd have to have clothes on."  He peeked under the sheet and laughed.

"Valid.  But you get what I am saying." She nodded, kissing his chest. 

"What time do you leave?" He sighed, looking at the clock. 

"7pm.  Are you coming to the airport?" She shook her head.

"Baby, I can't.  Not this time." He nodded.  

"I get it.  Nia said she was going to bring Ro over."  Madison smiled.

"Guess that means we need pants."   He smirked, sliding his hand under the sheet to her thigh.

"I mean.. before we  dooo." She laughed, rolling over so she was on top of him.  She kissed down his chest, her tongue swirling around his belly button before her head went under the blanker, her mouth taking all of him inside of her as he groaned.  As she sucked and licked him, he closed his eyes, saying her name as she licked her way back up to his neck, placing heself onto him as he raised his hips.  She moved her hips in circular motions against him as he guided her hips, his lips meeting his as she rode him.  She moaned and stared down at him.

"You like that baby?" She asked.  He nodded, his hands running over her stomach as she rode him harder.  He felt her walls tighten around him and normally, he would change positions but she was ridding him so good he didn't have time before he was cumming into her, her climax meeting his as she screamed his name.  She collapsed on top of him, burying her face into his neck as he wrapped his arms around her waist.  

"Madison Brown..." Chris smirked, kissing her temple as she caught her breath.

"That was new..." She replied, kissing his neck.  He nodded. 

"Yes it was.. I'm hungry.. You hungry?" She nodded, pushing herself up. 

"Oh god yes." He laughed and looked at her.

"What are you craving?"  She thought about it, her eyes sparkling as she bit her lip. 

"Cereal.  Cocoa pebbles." He shook his head, getting out of bed and sliding on a pair of boxers.

"Oh I can make that one. That's easy.  Meet me in the kitchen." He leaned over, kissing her cheek before leaving the room.  

Madison was in the kitchen shortly after, eating a bowl of cereal as Chris ate his. 

"I don't think I have had cereal since high school." She said, staring at him.  He laughed.

"Baby already eating like daddy." She rolled her eyes.  

"Chris, this baby is not going to come out looking like you, eating like you and acting like you.  That's not how this works." As she spoke, Royalty came into the kitchen with her mom. 

"Ohhh Cereal.  Can I have some?"  She smiled, the same as her father.  Chris smirked, looking at Madison, who groaned.

"I win!" He said, getting up to get Royalty a bowl.