95.

The time had finally come for the US weekly interview that Madison had set up months ago.  Chris and Madison posed for various pictures, as well as photos with Aria.  With them and by herself.  They had agreed to giving US Weekly the rights to reveal Aria's face. 

 Chris Brown welcomed his fourth child, Aria Skye Brown, with wife, Madison

Chris Brown welcomed his fourth child, Aria Skye Brown, with wife, Madison.  US Weekly interviewed the couple and talk about life with a newborn, tours, and all things Chris Brown.

Chris and Madison sat on the couch with Aria in the bassinet next to them as they did the interview, Madison's hand inside Chris's as the reporter, Rose, set herself up for the interview.

"Before we even get into this, I just want to thank you for doing this. The article after the news of our marriage broke really meant a lot to us. Really appreciate what you're doing here." Chris said. Rose smiled, nodding her head.

"You're welcome. Between us, I think it's about time the world sees a new side of Chris Brown. From the looks of it, you've made some changes in life for the good and I think people saw that." She responded. Madison smiled, squeezing Chris's hand.

"I said the same thing." Madison offered. Rose smiled, situating herself into the chair.

"So Chris, lots to catch up on since the last time we saw you. You've done at least five albums, had three more kids and have gotten married. Along with a long list of side projects including painting and a fashion line. Clearly life has changed for you. Let's talk about it." Chris nodded, squeezing Madison's hand.

"Honestly, you're the first news outlet that isn't radio that has been willing to sit down with me in a long time. I used to be mad about it. But when I really sat down and thought about it, I realized that I was a wild card. Didn't have the best reputation and the only thing that really stuck out n a positive light about me was my music. I then stated doing things behind the scenes, making changes and went back to myself before al the crazy stuff happened. I figured if it was meant to happen for me, it would." Rose smiled and nodded, adjusting her recorder as she stared at him.

"Not to bring up any negative things, but where are you at with your legal situations from the past?" Chris sighed softly and Madison smiled, squeezing his hand encouragingly as he spoke.

"100% done. I paid my fines. Did my time. Gave back to the community. And it's in the past. I don't have time for that childish stuff anymore. I've got 4 kids and a wife to think about now, as well as my career. I can speak on it, but that's it. Nothing more about it." Rose smiled again.

"I do want to praise you right now.  With all of the public relationships that you've had and what has ben said about you... You've never said a negative thing about anyone you've been with.  Very impressive." Chris nodded, blushing slightly.