17.

Madison

It had been three days since she had seen Chris.  She had been at her own house and the office.  TMZ broke the story on Diamond Brown. 

R&B Star Chris Brown has 3rd child on the way with Diamond Brown

Diamond Brown announces she is 6 months pregnant with the singer's third child.  Brown reports that she hooked up with Chris at a club and she is now pregnant.  The woman has pictures of her and Brown in the bathroom of a LA club, which was not named.  TMZ has reached out to Chris Brown's team.  The statement was released by Brown's publicist, Madison James. "With recent news, Chris has asked Ms. Brown for a DNA test and will take full responsibility of the child if it is his.  Ms. Brown has agreed and samples from every party involved have been taken and submitted for testing.  Updates to follow as necessary." 

She made herself sick while she typed the statement.  Chris had reached out and kept her informed on everything he was doing on his end.   She stared at her computer screen and sighed.  She couldn't stay in this house any longer.  She grabbed her phone and dialed a number. 

"Hey, are you busy?  Want to go with me to buy a car?  Meet me at the dealership on Sunset.  Bye."  She hung up her phone and ran to change.  Madison James was no longer feeling sorry for herself. 

An Hour Later

She walked down the rows of cars, her brown eyes scanning over each and every one of them.  

"You know most females when they are upset buy clothes and eat ice cream.  Don't you think a car is a little extreme?" A familiar voice said.  She smiled and turned to see Tyga standing there. 

"I don't need any more clothes and I have already eaten all the ice cream I can handle.  New car smells will make me happy." He laughed, moving closer to her. 

"But why did you call me?  Chris is better with this stuff." She shrugged, staring at an all black Jeep Wrangler. 

"I don't want to see him."  He nodded, looking at the jeep.

"You already have an all black car though.  Thought we were going for something different?"  She shrugged, biting her lip. 

"Does Porshe make an SUV?" He laughed and nodded, wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

"They do.  It's called a Cayenne.  They have a yellow one here."  She scrunched her nose as they walked.

"Do I seem like a yellow car type of girl to you?" He laughed and shook his head.

"Nahhh but you are dating Chris Brown so who knows?  Maybe that rubbed off on you."  They stopped in front of the Cayenne and she stared at it intently. 

"Am I stupid for staying with him?" He shook his head. 

"I don't think so.  Yall just started dating.  This situation isn't ideal but at least it's out there and yall aren't finding out years down the line.  You just have to decide if you like him enough to ride this out.  Whose to say the kid is even his?"  Madison sighed and looked at him.

"He's pretty sure it is.  So, Diamond is number three.  What happens if we work out and we have kids?  I'm baby momma four?  What does that look like?"  Tyga shrugged, still staring at the car as she talked.