1.

Madison

Madison sat at her desk, her hair tossed up into a bun as she stared intently at the computer screen in front of her.  She had been stuck at the office on her day off due to Jaden's latest adventure.  She groaned as her phone vibrated on the desk. 

"For fucks sake, stop calling me.," She grumbled as she grabbed it, "What's going on Jaden?"  She rolled her eyes as she sat back in her chair.  

"Madison, can you help me fix this whole punching a guy at my concert thing?"  She sighed, staring at the images that were on the screen in front of her. 

"Jaden, it's going to be hard.  There is literal video of you punching the guy.  Not once, but twice."  She heard him giggle and she felt her frustration raise. 

"Can't you just say my hand slipped?"  

"No.  We can't use that."    As she listened to him tell his side of the story, she brought Tik Tok up on her computer, watching different posts about the situation.   Finally, she noticed a clip of the guy Jaden had punched being handsy with a girl in the audience of the concert.  

"Madison, are you listening to me?" His voice boomed.  She saved the video and nodded as she responded. 

"Yeah.  I think I got something.  It looks like he was pushing a girl in the audience.  I can spin it that you noticed it and it evolved from there.   Not exactly sure how I am going to spin the second hit, but I am sure I can think of something."  She heard him sigh and she continued to click buttons on her computer.  

"Just say he said some shit about Mads.  That usually works."  

"Jaden, you can't use Mads as your scape goat for everything.  You aren't even with her anymore..  Remember..."  

"But if you say he said something about her, I won't look like a dick of an ex-boyfriend."

"YOU are the dick of an ex-boyfriend.  You publicly cheated on her with one of her friends."  Jaden groaned in her ear and she rolled her eyes.

"Is that my publicist talking or her best friend talking?"  

"It's your publicist who stayed up for almost 25 hours straight with damage control.  Also, remember you said if I stayed on as your publicist, Mads is an off topic for us.  Not only as her friend, but as her being a client as well."

"YOU WERE MY PUBLICIST FIRST," he yelled.  She pulled her phone away from her ear and set it down on her desk as he continued to throw a temper tantrum on the phone.  She posted a statement about the situation, along with the video, stating how Jaden was just protecting a girl in the audience and noticed it before security.  She then worked in the idea that the second hit was brought on by the man being ignorant and trying to hit Jaden. "MADISON HELLLOOOOO?!?!?!?"  she heard his voice yell.  She picked her phone back up. 

"I posted a statement on your Instagram.  Currently watching the views and comments go up as we speak.  Can you manage to behave now so I can enjoy the rest of my day off?  And I swear, if you ever yell at me like that again Jaden... It's done.  You can find yourself a new publicist."  

"I'm sorry I yelled.  Thank you for fixing this.  I'll try.  Go enjoy your day off."  She rolled her eyes and clicked end on the conversation.  Like she needed his approval to do that.  

Chris

He sat on his couch, a blunt in one hand as he scrolled through Instagram with his other hand.  

"Man, these Tik Tokers be wildin.  This kid punched some dude at his show.  If I did that, clink clink, to jail I'd go."  He said, hitting the blunt as he talked to his friend, Mikey.  

"A Tik Toker had a concert?" Mikey asked.  Chris shrugged, showing him his phone.

"I guess he's a singer now.  I don't fuckin know."  

"Oh shit, that's JXDN.  He's with Travis Barker.  He aint no Tik Toker  He a singer now."   Chris rolled his eyes.  Back in the day, people had to work to get famous.  He had to.  Nothing was handed to him. But these kids now, lip sync to his shit and become millionaires.  

"How the fuck do you know this shit?"  Mikey shrugged, taking the blunt from him.

"I keep up with the happenings man.  Kid is cold though."  Chris shrugged it off and continued to scroll. 

"Hold the fuck up.  A statement was posted.  Had to be by his team.  Totally made it look like it was the dude who got his fault.  HOW does this happen?,"  He focused on the video and turned his phone different ways, "who is his publicist?  Whoever it is made this kid look like a damn saint."    Mikey grabbed his phone and began searching the internet.  

"Yo some chick named Madison James.  With a body like that, she could do so much more than be a publicist.  Godddamnnnnnn..."  He showed his phone to Chris, who instantly took it out of his hands. 

"Goddddamnnnn is right.  You sure she's his publicist?"  Mikey nodded and Chris continued to stare at the phone.  

"That's what google says."  Chris took a hit off the blunt again and instantly yelled for his assistant.  

"Ay, see if you can get me an interview with this Madison James chick.  I need someone with her skills to be on my team.  I don't care how you do it, just get it done." He said. 

"Uh, she mainly handles Tik Tokers....." his assistant said.  

"I have a Tik Tok...." he responded.  The girl stared at him.  

"Right but it's not your thing......."  Chris stared at her. 

"I pay you to assist me.  Not to be sassy.  Get me an interview.  Thank you."   The girl sighed and grabbed her phone, walking into the other room.  Chris stared at Madison's picture and smiled.  

"Oh Imma be a Tik Toker.." he said, hitting the blunt again.