Chapter 201-210

Chapter 201

Looking at Fu Mingyu, Zhizhi was stunned.

In fact, before today, Zhizhi had been on Tangniang's side.

She understands that Tangniang is an adult and has her own thoughts and preferences. She also understands that liking someone doesn't need any reason

. considered these issues from a standpoint.

Both Tangniang and Fu Mingyu were born and raised in this era.

Tang Niang is over forty years old, and her childhood experience was extremely tragic, but there is still a naivety in her bones that has not been wiped out. She is too free and easy, doesn't understand the law and doesn't care much about other people's opinions...

Fu Mingyu was born in a high-ranking family.

These two people have completely different growth experiences, and both have reckless determination in their personalities.

This may be the attraction between them.

At this moment, Zhizhi bit her lower lip and stared closely at Fu Mingyu. She was close to giving him a high-five for his bravery.

But--

Fu Minglou covered his heart with a pale face, and staggered...

Zhou Xiuya was the first to notice, exclaimed "Minglou", and then quickly supported her husband, letting him sit down slowly. on the chair.

Fu Mingyu was stunned, he wanted to say something, but finally shut up.

Zhou Xiuya patted her husband on the back, and asked nervously: "Minglou, Minglou? How are you... What's wrong with you? Ah, tell me what's wrong with you!" Just in time, Zhizhi just came back

, The messenger bag is on the table.

She quickly took out the cooling oil from her bag and handed it to Zhou Xiuya, "Sister-in-law, hurry up, apply it on the temples, behind the ears, and on the middle of the man's chest."

Zhou Xiuya hurriedly did so.

Zhizhi poured out Fu Minglou's tea again, poured another cup of boiling water, and asked Fu Mingyu to hold it, "Blow it to cool down before feeding it to your brother." Fu Mingyu could only hold the teacup and

blow it slowly.

After a while, Fu Minglou took a few breaths, and his face gradually returned to normal.

He looked at Fu Mingyu.

Fu Mingyu glanced at his brother, turned his head aside, and continued to hold the cup and blow.

Zhou Xiuya burst into tears and asked, "Minglou, how are you?"

"I'm fine," Fu Minglou replied.

Zhou Xiuya cried: "What are you talking about, you couldn't stand upright just now...what's wrong with you?"

Fu Minglou replied indiscriminately: "Just... I'm a little out of breath, maybe it's my shirt The buttons on the collar... are too tight."

He kept staring at Fu Mingyu.

Fu Mingyu actually cared about his brother.

It's just...

he couldn't face his brother's disappointed and shocked eyes.

I had to turn my head away and not look at him.