Chapter 521-540

Chapter 521

Wang Qibao looked at Li Shu, then at Zhizhi...

For a moment, he didn't know what to do.

"You, who are you?" Wang Qibao asked.

Inexplicably a little lack of confidence.

Li Shu smiled mischievously, and stretched out his hand towards Wang Qibao, "I am Li Shu, Bie Zhizhi's lover... friend, nice to meet you."

Wang Qibao was stunned.

He subconsciously stretched out his hand.

Li Shu warmly shook hands with Wang Qibao...

Due to Li Shu's excessive strength, Wang Qibao was dragged by him and even had a chest bump with Li Shu!

Wang Qibao felt that he had bumped into an iron plate, and his internal organs seemed to be crushed, the pain was so painful that he couldn't breathe for a long time.

Li Shu smiled sadly.

This is his meeting video for the two hundred and five.

--In the collision just now, he used a little dark energy on the two hundred and five's stomach. After a while, the two hundred and five will disappear, and if he can be prevented from leaving...

then it will be a good show.

At that moment, Li Shu looked at Wang Qibao, as if he was looking at a disgusting dung bucket, there was both mockery and disgust in his eyes.

Wang Qibao was a little confused.

He was a little overwhelmed.

When he heard with his own ears that this man claimed to be Bie Zhizhi's husband, when he saw with his own eyes that this man's appearance was so outstanding and matched Bie Zhizhi so well... Wang Qibao felt guilty, a little ashamed, and a

little The son became angry from embarrassment that he couldn't explain clearly.

But he is used to being arrogant and domineering, no matter what he wants, he just needs to make troubles to death... His parents will always find ways to help him settle it.

So...

Wang Qibao turned his head and glanced at Zhizhi.

--Such a beautiful and weak woman is definitely worth fighting for.

As a result, Wang Qibao's heart became more and more burning with raging anger.

He raised his chin high and said to Li Shu with a sneer: "Really? But last night...she was already my woman!"

Li Shu narrowed his eyes.

Ever since he was with Zhi Zhi, he left the battlefield. Most of the people he has dealt with over the years are scholars, intellectuals, and scholars. Everyone is educated and qualified, and knows what is persistence, what is understanding, and what is respect.

It's been a long, long time... No one is like Wang Qibao, jumping back and forth in his minefield, risking life and death.

Just now when he heard Wang Qibao insulting the person on his heart with filthy words, he wished he could kill Wang Qibao directly.

But now, Li Shu disagrees.

Such a cheap person doesn't deserve... to die.

Wang Qibao should be alive.