Chapter 541-560

Chapter 541

When Zhi Zhi followed Bie Renjin and other village cadres to the ancestral hall, the entrance of the ancestral hall was already surrounded.

Someone was screaming hysterically, "...you've been turning your elbows out from the very beginning! You've been picking up all the smelly and smelly things in another room! You know that this family is so difficult that no one can survive. And give the good things to others? Are you trying to force us to death, you bastard? Are you trying to force us to death???"

Zhizhi listened closely, and became more and more sure that this person was Tang Lanhua.

So who is she scolding?

Soon, Zhizhi understood-

because her fourth aunt's voice sounded, "Sister-in-law, mother, she is your mother-in-law, how can you talk to elders like this?"

Tang Lanhua scolded, "I Bah! If she is a decent person, can she still do this kind of thing? If she doesn't do such a thing, what reason should I say about her? Oh, she is allowed to do this kind of thing, but I am not allowed to say it Already?"

The fourth aunt said angrily: "The mother-in-law just gave the second brother and the second sister-in-law a few sago fruits..."

Tang Lanhua became even more angry, "Isn't the sage fruit from my family? Take it out and sell it... Three cents a catty! This old man took something from my house and gave it to the white-eyed wolf outside. She shouldn't die? What's wrong with me scolding her?" The fourth aunt was also annoyed, "

Sister-in-law, are you really sorry for saying this ? How did Shage fruit belong to your family? It was planted by my mother, whoever loves the things planted by her old man! Besides, the second brother and the second sister-in-law haven't been back for many years, so mother will bring some sand So what if people eat Ge Guo? Isn't there a lot of them in the vegetable garden!"

Tang Lanhua started to go crazy, "We are the eldest sons and grandsons! When we first separated, we said that the old woman will follow us! All the things she grows belong to our eldest family! I don't want to give to Bie Fengjun So what about eating sage fruit from time to time? It's been so many years, they eat delicious food and drink spicy food outside, when did they manage our life and death? Hey, now it's terrible, and dozens of people from our family come back to beat us? Really Smelly shameless!"

The fourth aunt probably fainted from anger... Many

villagers hurriedly shouted:

"Wife, what's

wrong with you?"

In the middle!"

"Hurry up and help the fourth sister-in-law!"

...

At this moment, Bie Renjin finally squeezed into the encirclement, and hurriedly asked: "What's the matter? What's the matter?" The

villagers chattered about the matter. After telling Bie Renjin: "Hey, because the second uncle Fengjun came back, Grandma Seven took some sago fruits she grew herself to eat... Auntie disagrees, let's make trouble here!" Bie

Renjin He said unhappily: "Auntie, if you really value these Shage fruits so much, then you should grow them a little more! You don't do any work every day, and you are the first to break these gains and losses!"

Tang Lanhua put her hips on her hips, "It's none of your business how I like to break up my things!"

Bie Renjin became furious, "You-"