Chapter 401-420

Chapter 401

Zhi Zhi was standing in the corridor listening to the movement downstairs, when suddenly she heard Tie Dan shouting "ahhh" in the back room...

She hurried into the room.

Sure enough, the little guy had already woken up.

He doesn't make trouble either, waving his little hands and kicking his little feet. Feeling his mother coming, the little guy smiled, showing his bare gums.

As soon as Zhi Zhi saw this little face that resembled Li Shu, she fell in love with it.

She leaned down, kissed her son's face, and then began to think, "Someone came to the house today...someone is making trouble, so your grandma and your mother-in-law Zhao are not free for the time being, so my mother will take care of you for you." But, mom isn't very good at it yet, so don't be disgusted!"

Tie Dan laughed out loud.

This is a fact.

Zhi Zhi is not very good at taking care of Tie Dan.

The main reason is that the people around her take care of everything for Tie Dan. For Zhi Zhi, the only thing she can do to take care of her son is to tease him and when Tie Dan quarrels with him in the middle of the night. Beside her, she is responsible for lying on her side and lifting her clothes...

But Zhi Zhi is not afraid after seeing how her family takes care of Tie Dan.

Just when she was about to hug Tiedan -

Li Shu came back in a hurry.

He is also carrying a basket.

The basket contained meals for Zhi Zhi and a glass of milk prepared for Tiedan.

"Tie Dan woke up?" Li Shu hurriedly put down the basket, went to pick up Tie Dan, went to the bathroom, deftly urinated his son's shit, then turned back and said to Zhi Zhi: "Zhi Zhi, you put the baby first. After dinner... Mo Qiao came to our house and went crazy, I have already called the police, and the police are at our house... But you don't have to think too much, just stay with Tie Dan." While speaking,

Tie Dan had already solved the problem. Smelly question.

Li Shu washed his son's butt, wrapped another diaper, then carried his son back to the bed and let him lie on the bed.

He lowered his head and kissed Zhizhi's forehead, and then confessed: "Hurry up and eat, don't worry about this kid. Otherwise, I'm afraid that you will be starved and there will be no more milk. I didn't know this kid when I poured milk. I've already woken up, so the milk is a bit hot...I'll ask Aunt Zhao to come up and breastfeed Tiedan in a while."

Zhi Zhi nodded, and said: "I heard everything, Mo Qiao said that you borrowed 800 yuan from her "

Li Shu sneered, "It's just a psychopath!"

Then, he took out the food from the bamboo basket and handed it to Zhizhi, letting her eat first.

Zhi Zhi took the food and said: "I think this matter has something to do with Chen Pu's wife Li Qiuyue..."

Li Shu was startled.

Zhi Zhi continued: "If Mo Qiao refuses to tell the truth and insists on pouring dirty water on your head, Li Qiuyue may be a breakthrough." Li Shu is

not stupid, of course he knew that Li Qiuyue came to make trouble, It was the road that Mo Qiao led.

It's just that he wasn't at home at the time, didn't witness it with his own eyes, didn't experience it personally, so he didn't connect these two things together.