Once Upon a Springtime

Our first story : "Once Upon a Springtime" is based on the 1999 film "Ana And The King" starring Chow Yun Fat, Jodie Foster and the then young Tom Felton (he's Draco Malfoy in the Harry Potter franchise).

I'm not sure if you've seen that movie given I, myself was just nine years-old when that movie was released and I was twelve when I first watched it.

It was a period film which was set between 1950's-1960's, I'm not really sure about that. Anyway, the film is great! You should try and watch it!

For this story, since we do not have royal families here, I will be building a world for the sake of the story.

Characters :

Lea Salonga as Ms. Lea Trinidad (A single-mom and private music teacher)

Aga Muhlach as King Armand Gabriel of Leandale* | A King who lost his Queen

Zia Dantes : Princess Marilla Ariela of Leandale | King Armand's five year old daughter

Lucho Agoncillo : Daniel Perseus Trinidad | Lea's five year old son.

Other characters are to be added as we go along.

Leandale : A small country/Kingdom somewhere in the Pacific Ocean near the Philippines.

Population : 10,000

Language spoken : English and Tagalog (only because hindi ko pa na e-explore mag create ng new language)

P.S : You should listen to the movie soundtrack, it's amazing! I put it on the media so you'll understand my kilig over it! 😍

Title is "How Can I Not Love You" by Joy Enriquez
--------------

I based The Kingdom of Leandale from one of the smallest island/country in the world called Nauru which is located in Oceania. Yung physical na itsura lang a!

I don't know a thing or two about their culture or what not's sooooo alam niyo na yan.

Anyway-- let's start! ☺️