In The Land Where We Fall (03)

Wake me up before you go-go
Don't leave me hanging on like a yo-yo
Wake me up before you go-go
I don't wanna miss it when you hit that high
Wake me up before you go-go
'Cause I'm not planning on going solo
Wake me up before you go-go, ah
Take me dancing tonight
I wanna hit that high, yeah, yeah!

Lea sang and even danced under the shower. She slept for so long and woke-up hungry.

She remembered, she was told that dinner is always at 8:00PM and she woke-up at 10:00PM so she decided she will just shower and sleep again.

It's not as if this is the first time that she had to deal with an empty stomach anyway, she's used to it.

When she emerged from the bathroom, the first thing she saw was her husband sitting on her bed, wearing a bathrobe, just like her he looks like he just got out from the shower since his hair is still a little wet.

"What are you doing here?" She asked the man while drying her hair with another towel.

"I asked the maids to bring you dinner." He said then he swallowed while his eyes travelled to her body.

She was only clad in a towel and not wearing anything underneath and the way he looks at her is enough to melt her insides.

"Oh.. thanks. Are you sleeping over?" She asked as she picked up a grape on the bedside table where her dinner is placed.

"No. I don't sleep beside anyone that is why you have a separate room." He answered and used his hand to hold hers and made her sit on his lap.

"It's our first night as a married couple. I'm here for the honeymoon." He said huskily in her ear and she had goosebumps all over.

"Relax. Have dinner first and then honeymoon later." He said again while caressing her arms.

She nervously reached for another grape as she was too nervous to ear anything than a small fruit while sitting on the lap of the man who is seducing her right now.

She felt his hand went to her leg and slowly made their way under the towel and she cannot help the moan that escapes her lips.

"You're eating too slow sweetheart." He said and this time he picked up a grape and put it in between her teeth, before she can chew it, he cupped her face and bit the other half of the grape causing the juice to drip from her mouth, to her chin down to her cleavage.

He then traced the juice with his mouth.

"Come-on sweetheart, eat your dinner so I can eat mine." He seductively said while licking the top of her breast, Lea cannot take it anymore so she pushed him just a little.

"Where are you going?" He asked confusedly and she just smirked at him while dropping the towel that is wrapped aroung her body, leaving her naked in front of him.

She then straddled him and put both of his palms on her boobs, he gently massage them and caught one of her crown in his mouth and sucked it gently. She let out a throaty moan and pulled his head to meet his lips.

They kissed torridly and Lea felt hot all over.

"What happened to dinner?" He asked when their kiss ended.

Her hand travelled inside his robes, she touched his abs and further down, glad that he is also wearing nothing underneath. She felt his c*ck pulsating in her palm and grinds her hips so her p*ssy will meet it's head.

She moaned at the sensation.

She leaned down and suck his neck.

"Honeymoon now, dinner later babes." She whispered and pushed him to lie on his back.

"As you wish." He answered and she almost screamed when he flipped their position so he is on top of her.

He removed his robe and threw it somewhere but Lea couldn't care more as she marvelled the sight in front of her.

He was steel hard and huge.

"I--I don't know if that'll fit." She blurted out and he laugh a little, and began kissing her thigh.

"I'll be gentle sweetheart." He whispered between kissing her inner thigh and caressing the other.

"Ohh!" She groaned when his tongue found her buds, he licked and sucked her and all she can do us tighten her grip to his hair. "Fvck, you're good!" She screamed as he finger fvck her while eating her out.

"And you taste good. Cum for me wife." He said and added another finger, he curled his finger inside and that's all it taked for Lea to cum. She pulled him to her and kissed his mouth.

She had to agree, she really does tasted sweet, and a little bitter.

"My turn now babes." She said and pushed him to lie down on the bed, she crawled between his legs, when she was about to touch him, he pulled him back.

She stared at him as he positioned himself between her legs.

"We'll do that on another day." He said and gently sheath himself into her still slick folds, she gasped at how deliciously full she felt.

"Ahh! Damn, you really feel good!" He said as he thrusted in and out of her.

She grabbed his hips encouraging him to push harder, their bodies are all sweaty as their breathes are hitching, both anticipating for release.

"Agaaaa! I'm near!" She moaned as she thrusted her hips in sync of his movements, his mouth went to her neck and sucked her hard, she felt herself tightening around him and screamed his name as she came.

He kept moving harder and faster, as if chasing her. She heard him grunts as her toes curled for another wave of release and he came with her, spilling all her seeds inside her.

His body collapse beside her and they are both panting, their breaths are heavy.

Neither of them had the energy to say anything.

He then pulled her so she can lie on his arms and she wraps her arm across his torso.

Lea was tired but sated, she felt her eyes getting heavy and sleep is now calling her.

"Stay." She whispered to him as she doesn't want to let go of him.

"Please? Just for tonight, stay." She added and felt him hug her back.

He kissed her brow and she closed her eyes.

"Don't make me get use to this Lea." His voice was too low but she heard him clearly.

"No, don't make me get use to this Aga." She thought to herself before letting sleep consume her.

-----------

Fall of 2000 - Present time
Perth, Australia

"So, you fvck your stranger husband, on your first night together?" Rowie asked and she nodded.

"Well, if he was that fit, I really cannot blame you." Her fellow prisoner added and chuckled. "When did you found out that you fell for him? From your story, it doesn't seem that you like him, until you had sex with him." Rowie added and she smiled a little at that.

"I think, I've known it from the first time I saw him, I just refused to acknowledge it, until a few weeks after the marriage, but then--- I know I can't love him that way you know." She narrated, her eyes dimmed.

"Why not?"

"I was not there to fall in-love with him Rowie, I was there to kill him."