Once Upon A Springtime (02)

The Kingdom of Leandale

Lea and Percy was then escorted to ride a big carriage, the color is black and gold and was being pulled by black horses.

The seats inside the carriage is in royal blue, she noticed that the prominent colors here are black, royal blue and gold, much like the crest and their flag.

The mother and son are both quiet inside the enclosed vehicle for different reasons.

The son is quiet because he is fast asleep, but Lea -- she's quiet because aside from not seeing any scenery inside she felt something different the moment she set foot into the island.

She cannot decide whether it'd different good or a different bad.

An hour later, the roof and the walls of the carriage went down, giving her the full view of what is outside.

"Wow!" She murmured.

The castle is situated at the very center of what seems to be like garden of Eden.

There was no gate but just trees and flowers around, the castle is in-between two hills, hence why it is called "Dale".

The castle itself was surrounded by crystal clear water from the river. It was said that the water in the river came from two hills on the either side of the castle.

She turned her attention to the castle, she was amazed that it was not made of stone but of marbles, black marbles, marbled with gold.

It doesn't look old, it was well maintained.

When they were assisted to go inside the castle they were welcomed by the guards.

There are about twenty of them 10 on each side.

Each have swords and guns on their waist. They are wearing royal blue and white uniform.

She removed her facemask and everyone bowed down to her, thinking that it is a sign of curtsy, she just returned the gesture and she smiled when little Percy mimic the gestures of the guards.

"Madam, his highness is waiting for you at the throne room." The head of the security advised her and they continue on walking.

"Do all of the new employee treated this way?" She asked curiously as they walked side by side but the guard was walking two steps ahead of her and Percy.

"You are the first that we employed that is not from here Madam, the King wanted to make sure we accomodate you the best that we can." He answered and Lea just nodded her head.

She roam her eyes inside the castle, it screams of wealth and elegance.

This is the first time that she saw the place and it isn't familiar to her at all but she can feel the warmth in her heart as she stayed longer in the place.

"If you don't mind me asking, why is it that no one, except the Leandellians knows what the King looks like? I mean surely at some point he needs to be seen because of foreign relations right?" She asked again.

"We have liasons who take care of that Madam, and the King loves his privacy. It's safer for him and the royal family." The guard replied just as they approached the big door of what Lea assumed is the throne room.

They walked insides and he saw the man who's back is facing them.

The moment she saw his back, Lea felt a different sensation in her body.

Something is definitely wrong with her, or this place or maybe with the man?

"Your highness? Madam Lea Trinidad is here with her son Percy." The guard said and very slowly, the King turned around to face them.