In The Land Where We Fall (02)

After the wedding she and Aga took the car again, as usual they didn't talk on their way to his house.

Aga is living near the coastal area, that much is what she have known based on what Robert told her, she actually didn't mind even if he was living in the slums, shw just wanted to finish this assignment so she can be free to live her meaningless life.

Lea made herself busy watching the scenery on their way but she was surprised when they took a turn away from the ocean and entered a tunnel.

When their car emerges from the tunnel, she was stunned by what she saw.

There on the top of the hill was a castle that overlooks the vast Indian Ocean.

"You live in a freakin' castle?" She voiced our to the man beside her.

She knew he's filthy rich that is why Robert targeted him but she is not aware that he is crazy rich!

Who in their right mind would live in a castle when he is not even a royalty?

"First of, that's not a castle, it's a chateau, a manor--"

"Well, your manor have towers, so it's a freakin' castle for me." She interupted him but he just chuckled.

"Why does he sounded sexy?" She thought but quickly brushed it off from her mind.

"Then call it whatever you want and 2nd yes, I do live here and third, I hope you don't have a problem with that since you will be living here with me." He casually replied as if it is just a small thing.

"I-err.- yeah, I'm fine to live here." She answered and her jaw dropped again when she saw the gate.

It was made of wrought iron and there are ivy's climbing on it and there's an initials that said WM on it.

"Well then, welcome to Wayne Manor." He said and look at her.

Her mouth is still open and Aga touches her chin to close her mouth.

"I understand that your jaw drops in the awesomeness of this place but I would prefer seeing your mouth open while you are kneeling in front of me sweetheart." He said and her jaw was about to drop again but she closed her mouth.

"Bastos!" She said behind gritted teeth, God! She can kill this man!

"I understand that you know, but that can wait until we are in bed, I'll show you what bastos is." He said and winked at her.

The audacity!

"Well, you are his wife now Lea." A voice in her head mocked her. "Not for long." She irritatingly thought.

She took a deep breathe and didn't respond to her husband.

The car stopped and Aga opened his car door, while she already expected that he will not open her car door for her, decided to open it herself.

She was surprised when she opened the door and saw a hand offered to her, she looks up and saw him.

"Come-on, it's tradition." He said when she didn't move. She didn't reply as she was really confused right now then suddenly...

"Hey!" She screamed when he picked her up and carry her bridal style.

"Stop moving, I might drop you." He said while still carrying her to the main entrance of the manor.

"Oh." She said when she realized what he was doing. Tradition it is.

"Yes, oh. So be a good bride and stay still, the room is quite far from the entrance." He said without looking at her.

She had the chance to take-in his appearance closely.

He really is handsome, and his beard made him looked rough and manly and God the arms that is holding her right now, makes her want to clench that thing between her legs.

She bet, she's a little moist there now. Her face flushed when she remembered what he told her earlier.

About her mouth open while kneeling in front of him, and boy, does she want to kneel!

"Are you done?" He asked suddenly that it jerks her out of her not-so-child friendly thought.

"Done with what?" She asked in a straight face, trying to hide what she really feels at the moment.

"Studying my face. Staring is rude you know." He answered, still not looking at her.

"Hmp!" She just pouted and he chuckled.

"Where are my bags?" She asked instead.

"Oh, my men will take them to your room." He said and she just nodded a little reluctantly.

She trust that his men will not peek on her things.

"Wait, what do you mean "my room?" She asked, because really, it was supposed to be our room not just her room right?

A maid opened a door and left them immediately.

Aga then put her down.

"This is going to be your bedroom, mine is just accross. Fix your things, we will meet at dinner. Dinner's at 8PM, always 8PM. If you are not present by then, then you won't eat anything. Understood?" He said and she just nodded. "You have the whole afternoon, so make yourself comfortable and rest." He added in a strict voice, held her arms and squished it tightly, she was about to whine that it hurts when he suddenly kissed her on the lips, it was not like the kiss they shared during the wedding, he kissed her deeply but it was over before she can do anything.

She doesn't know what surprised her more, if it's the fact that he kissed her or the fact that she liked that he kissed her? before

He then let go of her and walked out of the room.

Lea sat on the bed, she doesn't have time to explore or appreciate her bedroom as she suddenly felt tired, not sure if that was jetlag or her husband's kiss had the ability to make her knees go weak.

She laid on the bed and closed her eyes, she gladly took that offer for an afternoon nap.

She was already half-asleep when she felt her door open again but she was too tired and sleepy to open her eyes.

She heard gentle footsteps coming near the bed but she doesn't care less as sleep is already taking over her system.

A hand waved away the stray hairs on her forehead and then she heard a voice.

"I see the drug had an instant effect on you Lea, I'm sorry I put you to sleep this early, but I don't trust you. Not yet. Sleep well dear wife."

Lea heard him but she pretended not to.

She internally smirked, maybe her husband is not that stupid after all.

He must have a trick or two on his sleeve, but Lea have more.

-----------

AN : This chapter was supposed to be published last night, but then----- I forgot and fell asleep. Hihihi. ✌️✌️