Once Upon A Springtime (Prologue)

Somewhere in the Pacific Ocean
Spring of 1993

"Cordelia" King Armand called his lovely wife, the Queen of Leandale who now have one of their child in her arms while watching the waves of the ocean.

They are currently on the Royal Ship, cruising the vast Pacific ocean.

They are celebrating their two years anniversary.

King Armand smiled at the thought, he's married to the most wonderful woman on Earth.

He's so lucky.

He met Cordelia exactly two years and seven months ago and if he's right, today is the one thousandth day since the first time he saw her beautiful face.

"Yes Armand?" She asked him while smiling widely.

She really looks excited.

For their anniversary, she requested to sail the four oceans of the world.

They even argued, he said there are seven seas but she said there are only four.

The Atlantic, the Pacific, the Indian and the Arctic ocean and of course she won the argument.

She always does.

"You look happy." He said and encircled his arms around her waist from behind.

He heard her sigh.

Suddenly, she looks gloomy.

"It's the one thousandth day today Armand." She heard her say and his forehead creased.

"I know, but what's with the long face?" He asked.

"I don't know. I just felt like, something bad will happen." She said, and though she looked gloomy, Cordelia is still gorgeous.

Her long curly hair being blown by the wind, her sexy lips, her expressive eyes and her small pointy nose, everything about her is perfect!

Sometimes he even wondered if she's even human, because she really is inhumanly gorgeous.

Everything about her is beautiful, even her heart and that what he loved most about her.

She have a very pure heart.

She really is the rightful queen to Leandelle.

Armand prided himself for having her as his Queen.

"Queen Marella Cordelia of Leandale, I say you calm that mind of yours! Always remember that I love you and that you are and will always be safe whenever you are with me. I will not let anything bad happen to you and our children." He sincerely said and watched as his wife tried to stop herself from tearing up.

She always did that, she never like to show weakness. She said that a true Queen should never cry when there's other people.

"I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you so much that no matter how many times I said it, I know it wouldn't be enough!" She emotionally said and Armand felt like there's a warm hand that envelope his heart.

"I love you too Cordelia, so much that this lifetime is not even enough to show you just how much." He shed tears.

Despite being the ruler of a country, Armand was never afraid to show his emotions.

Someone told him way back, that real men cry.

"In a few days, we will exit the Pacific ocean and we will cross Indian ocean, where would you like us to dock?" He asked after his emotions settled.

They are now sitting across each other sipping a cup of coffee.

He would really prefer tea in the afternoon like Cordelia but who was he kidding? He's not british, but Cordelia is and whatever his Queen likes, he also does, but apparently their butler brought him coffee.