Once Upon A Springtime (06)

Lea was sweating profusedly, she felt a pair of hands holding her by the waist. She felt hot, sensual and greedy.

Whatever the man was doing to her , she doesn't know but she likes it. Loves it even. 

"Ahh! Sh*t!" She almost screamed when one of the hand went down to her hip and slowly descended to her folds and played with her pleasure button.

She's facing a glass window.

She cannot make out of what the scenery is outside for all she cared about are those hands that doing magic between her legs.

"Open wide for me babes!" He commanded and like a servant who will always bow down to her master, she did.

She felt him entered her from behind as he fvcked her hard against the glass window.

She felt his head on her neck as he suck her neck, her body froze at the sensation when he bit her.

"Don't stop!" She said when she felt him hesitated.

"Are you sure babes? I might hurt you." He asked, his voice was laced with worry.

"Yes! Harder!" She pleaded while he banged her hard from behind. "Bite me!" She commanded. She wanted it rough, and he did as what he was told.

She felt so wet all over, body fluids dripping which she is sure not from their sweat.

The pleasure was building between them, she can feel it, she's near and he is too.

"I love you Lea." She heard him whispered in her ear sensually.

Just a few more, and she's there.

"I love you too Aga!" She answered and he continued to fvck her until......

*Blag*

"Aga!" Lea shouted as she opened her eyes and saw that she's at the floor.

She then touched her bottoms as she felt the pain.

"Are you okay?" She heard that familiar voice, but she cannot phantom who is it as it was very dark.

Then she remembered her dream, it feels so real.

"Aga?" She called, recalling the name of that man.

Suddenly the lights were on and her jaw dropped.

"What did you just call me?" He asked.

"Aren't you even going to help me up first?" She asked and like the gentleman he is, the king helped her to the bed.

"Now speak. What did you just call me?" Ulit pa nito.

"Nothing, I don't know what happened to me, maybe it's a dream, a premonition or a memory, but I'm not sure."

"And I'm in that dream?" King Armand asked and she nodded a bit. "I'm not sure if it was you, I didn't get to see your face but your voice sounded like him." She added.

"And what did you call me?" He asked again.

"A-aga." She answered and he went quiet. "Surely that wasn't you right? I mean ----- wait a minute!" She suddenly realized where she is.

"What am I doing here?" She asked in awe, she clearly remembered that she slept inside Princess Ari's bedroom.

"I carried you here." He replied. "Tell me about your dream." He added firmly, it seems like he will not let her sleep if she doesn't tell him.