The Pillow Nest

Thanks to everyone that left a vote on the last chapter and special thanks to Kais-B1scu1ts, South2457, RAIDING-YOUR-FRIDGE, moondragonfire2001, cthulhuchan, YoFavHotAss, elfohellomylove467, IcySoul2002, I_need_a_life, idiot blonde, NicoleOsma940, Beiirss24, DulceKetsueki, Jasminearce03, SmileRanis, papillon_mysterieux, DulceKetsueki, Starligt_galaxy,The_Forgotten_One, Ghostie_The_Ghost, dynah-williams, Destagen, Minniejay86, EeveeDreamer, Rainy_RiuChan, LiteralAwkwardSimp, justfornothin, DefinitelyHiuman, DragonessFire, Kukonii, 1-800-holyemoji, nyanwau, KimAce_Coffee, PoisonousPeach, omni_trash, BeybladeGod, EMUMUBELOVED, jelly_moondog, KITSUNAMI7701, justfornothin, FUTUREMRSBAKUGO7648, Frownyuwu, foxy_chilling, Imsoflabbergasted, jkchristian, _YunaSenpai_, 1-800-AMYR0SE, Ruii_aoki, NimisMaskwa, _PrinceZym_, the_big_nerd, Sleepy_space_1, Luceiiy, _clownry_, ash_asu_, Chevalier_de_la_lune, Meh2meh, L30caria, FnafGirl092407, ItzySavage, J4kka1_th3-red_f0x for leaving comments on the last chapter ^-^ 

A/N: Sorry for the delay in updates, I won't go into detail but February was an emotionally draining month and due to the time I needed to take off in February, I had to make up for a bunch of work in March which has led to a quiet a few 10 to 12 hour work days (and me sleeping 10 to 12 hours on my days off ^^; ).

Thank you for your patience, hope you all enjoy this next chapter. =3 

==========================

By the time your knight's trembling form had calmed down, your shoulder was damp with the monkey's tears. Your fingers run soothing circles along the back of the mystic monkey's neck and shoulders. Moon's grip on you was unwavering, nor had his head lifted from nestling against your shoulder.

You didn't mind holding the monkey in blue for as long as he needed to. The only problem... your thighs were starting to burn from staying in this slightly awkward position.

As if Moon could read your mind, you felt the monkey's tail wrapping around your waist, pulling you to sit on the knight's lap. Your legs now straddling either side of Moon's. Seems your knight felt your discomfort, and tried to fix it without letting go of you.

You were grateful that your tights weren't burning anymore, and thankful Macaque wasn't around to make fun of the slightly compromising position.

"Are you two done yet?" question a voice right behind you, causing you to yelp in surprise.

The high pitch noise next to Moon's ear; combined with his head still pounding hangover, caused the knight to pull away from you and covered his ears hissing in pain.

"Sorry, sorry," you frantically whisper, trying to get up but your legs decided to only now inform you that they were asleep, and refused to do as you command causing you to stumble backwards. A pair of hands caught you long before you hit the floor.

A certain shadow monkey came into view, holding you up, while sporting a devious smirk. "Sorry did I startle you?" Macaque questioned, the annoyed glare you shot him only made his insufferably handsome smirk grow, "I'll take that as a yes."

"Was that really necessary?" You questioned the Rogue as he helps you onto your feet, feeling pins and needles as blood flow was restored in your legs. Though compared to Moon you got off easy, frowning in worry as you looked down at your knight still gripping his head in pain.

"No, but it was fun," Macaque replied, earning another annoyed look from you as he smiled in reply.

Inwardly the shadow demon felt unsettled as his ability to feel your emotions was greatly dampened, and didn't know why. It was night, he should be able to feel your emotions easily. Even when startlingly you, he just barely felt a flicker of your surprise and fear. Then compared to the day when he suddenly couldn't feel anything from you... It made him wonder and worry if you somehow figured out a way to block your emotions from being felt by him.