Everyone Needs A Hug

Thanks to everyone that left a vote on the last chapter and special thanks to Chevalier_de_la_lune, papillon_mysterieux, Beiirss24, RhaiiSawaqiz, noordinlight, cthulhuchan, Starligt_galaxy, foxy_chilling, jelly_moondog, NicoleOsma940, Rainy_RiuChan, Kiron_Strife, foam_moaf, Minniejay86, KingOfAllSimps, BeybladeGod, Siiginal, EMUMUBELOVED, South2457, 1-800-holyemoji, LiteralAwkwardSimp, _TheAnimeGeek_, paulinahikari, KITSUNAMI7701, Luceiiy, BakugosBitch7648, Nelson_Gay_Sunshine, dynah-williams, SPR3GH4T, Destagen, McDonalds-Cashier, MadMax767, elfohellomylove467, justfornothin, Anime23fn, EeveeDreamer, DulceKetsueki, tuliqhimawxri, for leaving comments on the last chapter ^-^

A/N: This chapter was suppose to be mostly just MC's, Moon's, and Macaque having a 'quiet' night, but it got so out of hand it became 18 K long, so for flow sake I had to do some re-arrange and change the order of some events. So I hope it came out alright.

Friendly Reminder no season 4 spoilers in the comments please, both for my sake and other readers sakes. =3

=========================================

Macaque lounged in the corner of Pigsy's shop, sipping tea and reading a book... Or at least he was pretending to read.

The Shadow Monkey was mentally debating with himself on how and when he should tell MK about the rise of LBD candidates. How was he supposed to tell the kid about you, without people making the same conclusion he did when meeting you? Macaque didn't want others to think you were the new LBD or her new host cause you weren't like that... You were about as similar to that demoness as MK was to that arrogant king he called a mentor.

Suddenly Macaque's thin focus was shattered when he felt your emotions so suddenly spike.

The demon had originally thought you had woken up from a nightmare, as there was no build-up to the feeling, just a sudden spike of panic and fear.

Just encase, the dark-furred monkey sent out a shadow to check up on you, but it had not reported back... In fact, the feeling of your emotions had suddenly stopped almost at the same time he sent out the shadow.

As much as he wanted to see for himself what had happened, Macaque couldn't exactly check up on you. Not without gaining some unwanted suspicion and questions he wasn't sure he could or wanted to answer.

The shadow demon glanced over at Tang as he helped Bai-he with her language homework. The blue cat of Sandy's snuggled up to the young girl's side. Macaque shifted his focus to the other side of the noodle shop where Mk was helping Pigsy prep orders. Golden eyes quickly returned to his book before anyone notice his gaze.

Macaque could feel that the shadow he sent out was still active, which only made the lack of report more bizarre. He felt reluctant to summon the shadow back, thinking it was helping you with something since he hadn't felt any more emotional spikes. Currently, his best guess was that you used your command ability on it, so the shadow could still feel active but not in his control.

Macaque also made a mental note, that the dragon girl wasn't here again. According to Tang, ever since they defeated the Lady Bone Demon, Mei hadn't been hanging around the shop as much as she used to. A little shadow investigation and the demon quickly found out the dragon girl was taking fire lessons from the bull prince. The two fire users always seemed to plan their lessons to take place while MK was working.

At first, the demon had thought the two were trying to keep the lessons a secret from MK, and for a day or so Macaque felt outraged on the brunette monkey's behalf. As if Mei was pushing her best friend aside because someone new and different came into her life. But after finding out that the two fire uses planned their lessons while MK was working, so all three of them could hang out when MK got off work. Made the shadow demon realize he had jumped to conclusions based on his own issues, and that not everyone was like Wukong.