The Hero and Rouge Talk

Thanks to everyone that left a vote on the last chapter and special thanks to SuperNinjaDragon7, AliceCaudill, Sleepy_Space01, 1Simplylife, L30caria, ThatOnePurpleShape, J3ll0isb3tt3r, Crescent_Paradise, cthulhuchan, TwinkMenance, Destagen, JekyllandHyde01, notShortScaramouche, kratus_estrella, anny_edward, _YunaSenpai_, calxmity-, DulceKetsueki, Lianfina123, chaos-82, Beiirss24, Starligt_galaxy, YNmeww, Shootingstar842, Animefan67, SPR3GH4T, moonjejusw2, Shy_Reaiane, MiaoCiaoXiao, PoisonousPeach, Who_dis_S_L_U_F, FangAndBubble, KeybladeMaster713,  FrizzyDin0, Sni-ckers, Minniejay86, Kosetsu_Frosty, FrindtheShapeshifter, Lavender_Kaen,
Blossom_dragon, Animefan67, AndroidKnight1, DemonicNekoMoon, TheDemonMaiden, giorno_dreamboi, KimAce_Coffee, Greenrose1107, Chevalier_de_la_lune, Luceiiy, localMSIfan, LizOk_cherry_pie, its-me_yashirou, Rairakki, Imsoflabbergasted, Skyrise_alt, Miss-R_, Ann4jk, AngelRosePhoenix, MidnightMonstone for leaving comments on the last chapter ^-^

=======================================

"Make sure you use a cloth to clean her blood this time!" Macaque shouted at the Knight, as Moon pulled you into the bathroom and shut the door with a gentle click.

"What else would he use?" MK innocently asked.

"Shouldn't you three be working on the front door problem?" The shadow demon deflected, not wishing to retell THAT story to the student.

The hero gave a sheepish "Oh right!" and shuffled closer to Red Son and Possessed Mei to figure out a door plan.

Macaque sighed, leaning against your fridge and letting the trio do their thing when he felt a flicker of magic that made the hairs on his tail stand on end. The demon just barely managed to keep himself calm enough to identify a fairly strong spell trying to mask itself as a minor one... coming from your bathroom!?!?

Macaque nearly shadow portaled himself into the room, thinking they had another attack/intruder on their hands. Till he recognized the spell as one of his own... or at least a spell that was cast using his powers... Right, you and Moon could tap into his powers without his notice... just like he and Moon could tap into yours without your notice.

Macaque mentally scolded himself for almost forgetting that fact, he had to stay calm and take hold of his emotions. Most of all, he needed to keep the little control he still had left. He needed to push away the knowledge that his other side could easily and did oh so easily take control of him. He needed to ignore the out-of-control feelings that shook him to his core and focus on the here and now.

The mixed-furred monkey took a deep breath through his nose to release some of the tension in his body, but it lingered in him in such a way he wasn't sure if it was his own feelings or an echo of your tense emotions.

The Monkey Demon glanced at the sunset trio as they talked amongst themselves trying to figure out what to replace your front door with. None of them appeared to have sensed the spell; which was the point of such a spell, but it still bothered the demon that someone else had cast it almost perfectly. You were pretty green and so was Moon when it came to using shadow powers...

Macaque had a hunch but currently had no proof. So while the sunset trio was busy, Macaque focused on listening in on what was going on with you. Although the bathroom was soundproof for those with average to advanced hearing abilities, those shadows couldn't stop Six-Eared Macaque from eavesdropping on your conversation, discovering you were having a conversation with BOTH of your champions.

Macaque had hoped that 'Liu'er' really left, but it seems his moon side had instead sent a shadow clone to go car fishing.

"Yeah, that could work" MK agreed with Red Son, drawing Macaque's attention back to the trio, "just try not to make too much noise, it's pretty late and people are sleeping."