08

max's pov

-come in. - scarlett says as she goes back to her desk.

im standing still on the same place i was until now and i hear the door open.

-johansson! - i look to the door and i see a man.

he's wearing causal clothes but they seem expensive somehow.

-hi chris, is good to see u too. - scarlett says smiling.

-well, i was wondering if we could have the meeting today...like, now. because, you know, I'm back in town these days and I wanted to take the opportunity to do this today.

-oh, first i'll have to check my agenda. pls, max.

-yes ma'am.

i go to my desk, i turn the pc on and i click on scarlett's agenda.

-so, mrs. johansson has everything occupied this afternoon until 6:30 PM.

-chris, i guess u still have to wait til wednesday. - scarlett says looking at him.

-can't u do it after 6:30 PM?

-sorry, but i already have things planned. - she says resting her gaze on me for a few seconds but then looking back at the man in front of her.

-oh, so ur having a date!

-it has nothing to do with you. - scarlett says with a low tone looking at chris severely.

-with who? or should i say with which? - chris says giving a poisonous smile.

-i already told u that it has nothing to do with u! besides, it's not the right place to talk about it!

-alright. bye bye scarlett. - he says quietly and giving his hand for her to shake.

-chris.

they shake hands and chris leaves the office. scarlett sits down and puts her hand on her forehead. she's upset.

-hey, scarlett.

she looks at me. she seems stressed. i get up and i stand beside her. i put my arm around her to hug her. her head is now resting on my belly.

-relax. breath. - i say calmly.
.
.
.
work is done, FINALLY!!

not saying i didn't like it but...it was really tiring. it's already 6:30 PM.

im resting on the couch, watching some shit on the TV. i don't even know what im watching bc im about to go asleep. when i was closing my eyes when my phone rings

-nah, u gotta be kidding me! - i scream as i get up to reach the phone that was on the coffee table.

i see scarlett's name on the screen and i pick up.

-hey max.

-hi, wassup?

-u wanna come over?
.
.
.
im waiting on the apartment corridor for a while. is the address mistaken? suddenly, she opens the door and hugs me immediately.

-hi. - i say laughing as my arms go around her waist.

-i really need u. - she whispers in my ear.

-first u have to let me in, or u want to stay outside? - i answer in her ear and i can't help giving a smile.

-right, sorry. - she says stopping the hug and giving a wry smile.

we enter the home. it's the first time im here. it's big enough for two people and it's modern.

-sit. - she says sitting on the couch.

i sit next to her. the living room as a big window that reminds me the office.

-today was a really stressed day. i mean, u were doing ur job very well but...i was worried if what u were doing was okay. and then chris. i love chris, we're best friends but sometimes he's just...too much. - scarlett says leaning her head back.

silence

-u know what? - she says finally. - we could watch something on the TV and do some cool stuff.

-hm, what kind of 'cool stuff'? - i ask as i smile at her.

oh, i think i know what u want.

-u will see. - she says smiling.

she gets up, picks the TV controller and gives it to me.

-what? - i ask. she sits closer to me and starts messing with her hair.

-choose what we're going to watch. - she says staring at me.

-alright.

-netflix or disney? - she asks still staring at me.

-hbo. - i say smiling as i look at her.

-jerk. - she says smiling and hits my arm.

-u told me to choose. - i say as i shift my gaze to the TV and i pick euphoria. i click on the first episode and it starts streaming.

i lean back a i can see from the corner of my eye that scarlett is still staring at me. she's thinking about something. i put my hand on her shoulders and she smiles. she shifts the gaze to the TV and i lean her back. she puts her head on my shoulder.
.
.
.
we were already finishing the 1 season when scarlett picks the TV controller and turns the TV off. i look at her blankly and waiting for her explanation.

she sits on my lap. her hands are on my shoulders and she does a little massage.

-u know what is the best way to relax - she's says looking at me in the eyes a making a suggestive face.

i swallow hard and look into her eyes.

-scarlett, c'mon... - i say looking at the window.

-what? ur going to tell me u don't want to? - she comes closer to my lips. - i just sat on ur lap and i can already feel your erection. a simple touch makes u want me. - she says smiling.

the door bell rings. scarlett ignores it but the person insists and scarlett rolls her eyes getting up from my lap. i look at my erection.

oh my, I really need to know how to control myself.

scarlett opens the door. i can't really see who's there but i hear a voice.

-hey scar! - the girl says.

-hey lizzie. how are u?

oh, i heard that name before.

-im great! ur busy right now?

-yeah, i am actually. u need something?

-oh, u know what i need but nvm.

-right, see u around. - scarlett says.

silence

i hear the door closing and then scarlett comes back and sits on my lap again. she looks at me for a while but then she gets up and sits next to me. i gaze her waiting for a word.

-she spoiled the mood, sorry baby. - she says looking at me. i continue to stare intently. she smiles.

-stop looking at me like that!

-why? ur so pretty. i want to kiss every inch of u. - i say and i lock my jaw.

-go ahead. - she says smiling. - kiss me. - she looks at me in the eyes.

i gaze her lips. i get closer to her. our lips are only a little bit separated.

-sit on my lap. - i whisper.