Meeting The Lamb.

After a long while walking, they finally somehow left that forest, only to find themselves in an area with 5 doors, one of the doors have a massive lock on it, the middle one in the back specifically.

Connected to the lock is 4 chains in the back, whoever locked that really didn't want it to be opened... on a other note, in the very middle of the doors, there lies a statue of a weird crown... totally not creepy at all...directly down from the thing looks like a path towards... somewhere.

Y/n: Check, go hide in the bushes and stay quiet, I'm going to follow where this path leads.

Check: You got it leader!

Check the deer hid in a nearby bush, while y/n followed the path south of the statue. Strange how Check is calling him leader... After walking for a bit, he sees an engraved pentagram in stone on the ground... not ominous...

Y/n expected something dangerous there, but apparently it's a small cult worshipping some statue of a... sheep? The low ammount of cultists present indicates that the cult stated not too long ago... the triangular wooden building off to the right of him suggests a place for ceremonies and the such, but looks like it's getting built.

As much as y/n wanted to be unnoticed, one of the cultists noticed him and went to get the others. Looks like a fight will happen... about a few minutes later, about 5 more cultists came over. Y/n prepared to fight, but was stopped by the same cultist who spotted him.

Bunny: Stop! We don't want to fight!

Y/n: Then why gather the entirety of this small cult just to talk to me?

Bunny: W-well, um...

Hedgehog: We just want to see what your doing here! Yeah, that's it!

Bunny: Right! Why are you here, tall stranger?

Y/n: Well, I was just looking for shelter and the like... alone. I came from some... dark, thick woods... I don't know how I got to this land, all I know is that I need to be wary of any and all cults.

Bunny: Well, you don't need to worry about this cult! We're all friendly here!

Y/n: okay... then why are you stalling me from leaving?

Bunny: W-what?! N-n-nobody is stalling for anything! *nervous laughter*

Y/n: Your really bad at lying, you know that, right?

Hedgehog: Hey! You can't just say that to her!

Y/n: Oh really? What are you, her protective boyfriend? I'm leaving now, goodbye.

When he turned around, he saw... a small sheep? The Lamb didn't look too happy to see a tall stranger in her cult camp with a weapon that has... killed her before. Both parties didn't get to think long before being interrupted by one of the lambs followers yelling out to the lamb.

Cow: Great leader! Welcome back!

The Lamb didn't get to do anything before being swarmed by her few followers, who shoved y/n out of the way. Speaking of y/n, he was so confused about this whole scenario... he hopes wherever Check was hiding, he would be confused as well...

A bright red light flamed up out of view and another creature came out of... a pentagram... why pentagrams? There's too many... while y/n was thinking, the lamb finally got her followers to listen to her and asked why the stranger was here. The lambs followers told of how the tall stranger said he came from the dark woods alone, how he's careful and untrustworthy around all cults, and how he was just looking for shelter.

The Lamb, now gotten a sense of understanding, went to talk to the stranger, offering a place, and silently hoping this wouldn't backfire.

Y/n: *mumble* why does everything gotta have a damn pentagram...