Onwards Into Anchordeep.

Y/n: So, how many crusades have you done here in Anchordeep?

Sherri: One, but I almost died multiple times, not even to the boss, to the multiple enemies! Their movement is so... stupid!

Y/n: Yeesh, if you are calling them stupid, then I know this is gonna be a huge pain in the ass... eh, least I get to tear apart creatures that are weaker than me... hehe..

Sherri: Uh-huh.., get out of your power fantasy and let's go already!

[She is pulling y/n's pants leg to go towards Anchordeep quicker. Y/n just looks at her]

Y/n: ...cute..

Sherri: *blushing* w-what?!

Y/n: What?

Sherri: I-I'm not cute!

Y/n: ...Shit, did i say that aloud? uh- n-nah, i didn't say thaaaaaat..

Sherri: But you did! Ugh, n-nevermind, let's just go already..

Y/n: *ahem* a-agreed...

Both of them stay quiet while getting to Anchordeep, just for the silence between them was broken by 2 sounds: A small groan and a gasp. You can guess which one made which sound..
Taking in the ascetic, y/n's looking around at all the things in there, marveling at how it looks like they're deep underwater, with the sun shining through above.

Not really minding the skeletons with rocks tied to them, looking like they tried to swim up to the surface. He thought he would be at least a bit unnerved by it, but with all the stuff that's happened to him already, not a lot will surprise him or give him the "heebee jeebies!" And the added crashed and sunken ships and anchors with algae growing on them just ties the underwater ascetic all together.

Sherri cooled her blushing face off and ushered onwards, y/n following and still in disbelief of the scenery of this place, not noticing that Sherri had become wary cause of the room they entered...

The iconic puddle thing of the bishops appeared and y/n and Sherri got restrained. Kallamar, the bishop who owns Anchordeep, rose out of the puddle and began talking to Sherri.

Kallamar: Your friend Ratau was the last vessel sent against us, the sniveling coward. And there were countless before him, all equally pathetic and unworthy! Nothing humbles quite like disease. I cast a plague upon your cult!

[Kallamar looks at y/n now]

Kallamar: And you... you unknown species... You Foul Thing! Your cult is not safe from my plague, nobody is!

[Kallamar uses his crown power to summon... Check?]

Check: Wha? Leader? What's going on-

[Kallamar makes a sickly sound, causing Check to look at Kallamar, just to hold his stomach and vomit on the ground right in front of y/n and Kallamar just laughs at it.]

Check: L-Leader...

Y/n: CHECK!!! YOU... YOU CALAMARI BASTARD!

Kallamar: I have nothing more to say to such a foul... creature.

[Check disappeared into the puddle he came out of and Kallamar sunk down in his own. Y/n got moving again and immediately punched the ground.]

Y/n: DAMN IT! GOD DAMN IT! NOT AGAIN!!

Sherri: y/n, calm down! If we finish this crusade, we can-

Y/n: WHERE THE HELL IS THAT DAMN SQUIDS TEMPLE?!

Sherri: CALM DOWN Y/N!

Y/n: I SWEAR I WILL-

[Sherri hops upwards and smacks y/n hard in the face, causing him to stumble back a bit and actually listen to her]