A Celebration and A Final Request.

A/n: Haha! Oh joy.. first lemon, admire?

But seriously, putting a warning here cause you don't wanna see that sometimes, right? Right? Yeah... so.. it'll say when the lemon stops. Probably what some of the long time readers have been waiting for- ok, enjoy the party and etc.

Nar: Ignore the garbage up here, change of plans.

Finally waking up, he looked around, seeing himself in... wait, in front of a healing tent? Didnt he pass out in front of Shamura's corpse? He looked at himself, noticing he was wrapped up in bandages, smaller? His wounds slowly but almost done healing.. who did this? His thinking got interrupted by a call, then pitter patters of follower footsteps, then a soft hug from Sherri.

Y/n: Um... Riri, what happened?

Sherri: You.. i... I didn't..

Y/n: Woah woah, hey hey hey, look at me love.

[Sherri looks at y/n, tears threatening to spill again]

Y/n: I'm still here, I'm still alive and I'm not going anywhere, okay? I'm here.

Sherri: mhm..

[She hugs him tighter and buries her face in his chest]

Y/n: I'm okay.. I'm okay.

Sherri: What... what happened to you when I got martyred?

Y/n: Welp... that's gonna take a bit of time.. my mind is a bit cloudy, so I don't remember the fight entirely... but at the end, both of us were on our last legs.

Sherri: So you were almost...

Y/n: if I'm not dead, I ain't dead, thats what I'm saying. But yeah.. I was gonna pass out anytime then.. Shamura did one last attack and it backfired, but hit me... you have no idea how much I wanted to keep laying down there... but I got up and finished them off, per their request. I don't wanna.. go into that. Too confusing right now.

Sherri: Okay.. just.. pipe down and hug me you dummy..

Y/n: Sounds fair enough Riri. We'll talk about celebrations later then.

Sherri: What did I just say?

Y/n: Just reminding us. Shutting up now.

They sat there and hugged for a while. It was nighttime when y/n woke up from his 3 day recovery, but with Sherri in his arms, he fell back asleep quickly, Sherri following suit. With y/n being the size of Sherri, they were in eachothers arms comfortably... all the way until morning.

He woke up to feel the soft embrace of the only one he would voluntarily sleep with. He looked at her and smiled, thinking how he got this lucky in a place like this? He didn't want to think about the bad thoughts, but they slipped in his head anyways... like usual.

His smile fades and he is left to only stare at her, a sad face replacing his glad one.. he internally sighed and, reluctantly, got up to stretch his legs. Sherri did move a little, but stayed asleep. He whispered a small sorry, then got to walking around, it was early morning, almost nobody was awake, just a follower or two doing their own thing they got tasked with.

Walking around, he kinda misses being his height, but at the same time, a new perspective is eye opening sometimes, seeing how small some things looked for him was really weird when he was taller, it was all so.. strange and kinda cool, he also felt all healed and much better than before he passed out.

He found a nice area in her cult grounds and sat down there, enjoying the relative peace it gave... almost being startled by movement behind him, he looked over to she that Sherri had woken up and found him, taking a seat next to him on the grass, the begin to talk.