New Area, Final Fights.

She awakens in the arms of him, enjoying the heat he's giving off. She looks at his face to see him sleeping peacefully, but gets a little concerned about the dark circles under his eyes. She slowly moves closer to his face, as to not wake him, and lightly kisses his face, a loving gesture.

Today was finally the day to go to the newest area and fight whatever kinds of spiders there are there. First things first though, she needs to cook for her cult... and done! Quicker than she thought considering the size of it. She didn't want to waste any more time, considering all the events that's been happening, to unlock and get stuff done in The Silk Cradle... and finally end the bishops reign.

He awoke to an empty bed, still tired from too much thinking last night, he debated on whether he should go to sleep again, but a strange and random surge of energy hit him, making him go wide awake... what the hell was that? He didn't notice the crown on his head dim slightly, hell, he didn't even notice the crown on his head! He softly grabbed the crown and held it, looking at it with a look he doesn't usually give out: Worry and Contempt.

Putting the crown back on, he walked out of the room and temple to see the cult deserted? There was nobody there... what happened? Before he could do anything like run and get Sherri in a blind panic, red puddles appear all over the ground, popping out all of the followers! He was confused... then came to a realization that Sherri probably did something. Speaking of which, she came outta seemingly nowhere (when she just walked over to him) and talked to him.

Sherri: What a pleasant surprise, you're up!

Y/n: Yeah, I'm up.. so what did you do?

Sherri: I just opened the way to the final area.

Y/n: Ah, I see. The... Silk Dreidel?

Sherri: Close, The Silk Cradle.

Y/n: ...Okay, that makes more sense... ugh, we gotta deal with spiders...

Sherri: I get you're worrys, but what's with the dislike I'm hearing?

Y/n: Uh- no reason. Let me go and get my-

Sherri: Oh, don't worry about that, I've got them.

Y/n: ...do I even want to know?

Sherri: Probably not! Take your bag and let's go!

Y/n: Alright then? But where's my- oh right, I can do that now.

Sherri: Do what now?

[They walk to the entrance of Silk Cradle]

Y/n: unlike your crown, which can turn into things, I can summon my axe from anyplace.

Sherri: That's pretty convenient, how does it look?

[He puts his hand behind his back and grabs something, even though he didn't have anything back there, he had his axe]

Y/n: Like that.

Sherri: Wow, I thought a flash of light would happen or something.. cause of the crown?

Y/n: Yeah... least I'm not always unarmed now. Plus, they wouldn't expect it if I didn't have a weapon on me.

Sherri: Mhm, good thinking. Let's get this place done!

Y/n: Yeah! Let's go!

They walked in and were greeted with the usual stone, telling them that this is the land of Shamura, The Silk Cradle. They completely ignored it and went to do one of their last crusades, already seeing many spider webs, spider nests? Spider eggs that were hatched already and bones. Piles and piles of bones, all most likely the spiders meals... some were massive, others were as big as y/n... glad there was no lizard skeletons... or should he be worried that there was a lack of them?