Finally, The Final Bishop.

A/N: Ok, promise you there won't be any more "Final"s in the titles- ok, enjoy the fights-

They left a while ago, yet y/n is still sitting there... looking where the moon was... it being replaced with an astounding deep blue, slowly creeping up to a lighter blue..

Deciding he has really nothing better to do, he placed the wood carving of Shamura down where they were sitting, mumbling something along the line of "worth a shot" before leaving to grab his wood carving knife.

Holding 3 different small peices of wood, he sits down and starts to carve them one at a time, the goal being to carve the bishops. Why? Answer: why not? Got nothing better to do... that is, until Sherri showed up and asked if he wanted to go on a crusade. He genuinely thought about saying "no, not right now, sorry." But he said yes, cause he can't say no to that adorable face.. even if she can have fangs instead of her regular teeth.

He put his wood carvings facing where the moon sets, grabs his bag, reminding him he needs a new bag, this one's been though a whole lot. Following Sherri to the 3rd crusade of The Silk Cradle. (almost called it the silk web-)

Taking in a breath of fresh... web air? He sighed and got ready to fight immediately, spotting the multiple enemies that already spawned. Throwing his axe at one, immediately killing the poison spider that was there, he grabs it from his back...? Confusing most of the enemies attacking. Sherri used this downtime wisely, swiftly killing those who were confused.

Then, a puddle of inky darkness shows up in the middle of the room. Y/n slightly panicked and made his way to the edges of the area, causing him to do something Sherri didn't expect:

With him gone in the bushes, Sherri had to get confronted with Shamura herself, getting constricted in the air, she had to deal with whatever they threw at her alone.

Shamura: Have you thought of what awaits you once your task is completed? What is to become of you? The Lamb is, after all, the sacrificial beast. Bred to slaughter. If u cannot stop you, then I can at least prepare you for the suffering to come. He was the fifth. The fifth Bishop of the Old Faith. Our brother. The One Who Waits. Back then he was known by the name Narinder.

[They look around slightly before summoning two of Sherri's followers to fight her before leaving]

Y/n was kinda glad he went into the bushes, but at the same time... he feels bad for Sherri, who just sighed and quickly killed her followers, a hint of regret in her eyes. He stepped out of the bushes (mostly webs) and gave her a hug, apologizing for chickening out of this encounter.

They continued onwards, harvesting resources, bones, both got more beetroot seeds, g r a s s, and some spider silk. Making y/n get an idea and something to distract her..

Y/n: Hmm..

Sherri: What's got you thinking hotstuff?

Y/n: Well, seeing and feeling how strong this silk is... maybe I could make a crossbow?

Sherri: A crossbow? Like the bows used by these archers?

[She kicks a dead archer they recently killed]

Y/n: something like that... but it's less... how do I put this in a way that makes sense...

Sherri: Nows a good of a time as any to take a break, so you can think of what to say?