Revenge Upon a Heratic.

Dreaming of a dirty white plain, y/n looks around to see chains everywhere and The One Who Waits with his 2 cat followers... shit. It's been... a while since he has last seen the chained cat, wonder how he's gonna treat him... slowly walking forward to him, he stops on a pentagram and waits for him to talk, feeling like he's in more danger than last time...

The One Who Waits: Why aren't you helping The Lamb? I have patience, but even that is dwindling, speak now.

Y/n: Indirectly, I have been helping Sh- The Lamb. Albeit it isn't really viable, just having her not do as many crusades and helping with fighting the bishops... still need to kill him myself...

TOWW: You're in Anura, correct?

Y/n: Yes, why ask?

TOWW: The next bishop isn't male. Heket is female.

Y/n: ...eh?

TOWW: How did you not know this? Stupid mortal..

Y/n: How was I supposed to know?! His- Her voice is deep and looks nothing like a female! Then again, some followers are like that...

TOWW: Quiet!

Y/n: *shuts up*

TOWW: Now, you will go help The Lamb and I'll give you a tool to help. Aym.

Aym: Yes Master.

[Aym starts walking towards y/n, making him nervous]

Y/n: What are you gonna do...? I better get hit in the head and that's it...

TOWW: Hold out your hand.

Y/n: ...I see nothing wrong with doing this.

[He holds his hand out just in time for Aym to stab it with his staff.]

Y/n: AGH! FUCKING- WHY?! DAMN YOU THREE CATS!!

He blacks out with the image of the three cats looking angry, the two servants more than the big one... wonder what his name is..

Waking up screaming in pain, y/n quickly looks at his hand, seeing the scar of where... Aym? The moon cat stabbed him with the moon spear thing... expecting at least one follower to come bursting in here to see why he screamed, y/n looks at the door and waits.

To his immense surprise, Sherri busted the door down, almost taking it off the frame... and Check followed her in the room quick after.

Y/n: ...As a wise man once said, "That was unexpected, but I was expecting to be unexpected, so it doesn't count."

Sherri: Wha? Nevermind, I heard a scream, what happened?!

Check: Leader are you okay?!

Y/n: I- yeah, just... horrid dream.. *ahem* why are you here lamb?

Sherri: I was here to, uh... to tell you that Heket's temple is open! W-we can go and kill her anytime, yeah...

[Sherri looks off to the side away from y/n for unknown reasons]

Y/n: Okay...? Anyways, Check, how was the sick cultist?

Check: Turns out it was a stomach bug and they just needed to eat some food. Man, we really got that wrong, didn't we?

Y/n: Yes, seems likely so...

Sherri: I need to go and prepare for the fight with Heket, bye Check, bye y/n!

Check: Goodbye Lamb!

Y/n: See you... Damn, I gotta prepare too..

Check: Are you going to go on the crusade? So soon?